President Trump wants to cut energy assistance to the poor

How come the poor in northern states get heating assistance, but the poor in the southern states do not get cooling assistance? That's not fair.

Yet another elitist faux pas by a sociopathic elitist asshole who's been handed everything all his life and never had to struggle --- or even work at all --- for jack shit. Certainly not for heating.

Again, great move there, shitforbrains voters.

The fed gov shouldnt be subsidizing energy.
I just wish you statist dumbfucks would amend the Constitution instead of shitting all over it.

I just wish you statist dumbfucks would amend the Constitution instead of shitting all over it.

Where's the Constitution mention "heat"? Hm?

Wanna see the part where it says it's there to "promote the general Welfare"?

General welfare doesnt mean individual welfare, cupcake. Try reading a dictionary or something.
That clause was explained by the people that wrote the document 230 years ago. You could read that as well.

General welfare doesnt mean individual welfare, cupcake. Try reading a dictionary or something.
That clause was explained by the people that wrote the document 230 years ago. You could read that as well.

Ah I see Not-freezing in the winter isn't applicable to one's "welfare" Either that or the "general" is not the aggregate of the "individuals".

Thanks for uh clearing that up.

Trumps making a big mistake doing this shit......getting rid of the illegals is much more important

Ah I see Not-freezing in the winter isn't applicable to one's "welfare" Either that or the "general" is not the aggregate of the "individuals".

"ones welfare" did you even read the post you just responded to?

Trump's leaving the poor out in the cold. OUT IN THE COLD.

impeach. Trump. NOW.

Trump once again wants to cut energy assistance to the poor
It is a States issue. The Federal government is not empowered to provide energy assistance to the populace of the states.

Actually it provides the assistance to the states themselves, who then distribute it to their populace.

Y'all bring a weak game today. :gay:
Did you seriously just go there? :rofl:

But of course. You tried to claim the "general" is not made up of the "individual" writ large.

And that's plainly wrong.

Let’s let the elderly, who have worked and paid taxes all of their lives, contributed to their communities and their country, freeze in the dark shall we?
Amend the Constitution. Did you even read the post you responded to?

Trump's leaving the poor out in the cold. OUT IN THE COLD.

impeach. Trump. NOW.

Trump once again wants to cut energy assistance to the poor
It is a States issue. The Federal government is not empowered to provide energy assistance to the populace of the states.

Actually it provides the assistance to the states themselves, who then distribute it to their populace.

Y'all bring a weak game today. :gay:
Did you seriously just go there? :rofl:

I was tempted to add a pic of Tom Brady sitting on his ass wondering what just happened.

But of course. You tried to claim the "general" is not made up of the "individual" writ large.

And that's plainly wrong.
Omg lol
You are smart as hell. However, sometimes, you try so fucking hard to be right, you look like a complete idiot. JS bro

Forum List

Back