President Trump tweeted that “trannys" will not be allowed to serve in the military.

Me too. If other mental illnesses will get you rejected, why not that one?

Even if you don't go with the mental issues, if we are talking post-op these are people who have had major surgery, who have to take some pretty serious hormones and other drugs, and who are making their bodies do things that they were not meant to be doing. Just from the physical aspect there are issues with meeting the requirements for serving in the armed forces.

People will be screaming equal rights for trannies while ignoring schizos, people with aspergers and brain injuries. So fucking disingenuous :)

• Banned
Me too. If other mental illnesses will get you rejected, why not that one?

Even if you don't go with the mental issues, if we are talking post-op these are people who have had major surgery, who have to take some pretty serious hormones and other drugs, and who are making their bodies do things that they were not meant to be doing. Just from the physical aspect there are issues with meeting the requirements for serving in the armed forces.
Not to mention the enormous cost.

army1.jpg

Drudge Report linked to the New York Times. The people in the comment section are having a full on melt down. Kind of funny

The man of impeccable moral values has spoken. He knows the dangerous ramifications degenerate Transgenders would cause if they were allowed to serve. They would cause morale to collapse. This is a win for Christians. It's a win for the military, and it's a win for America.

President Trump announces US military ban on transgender individuals

1. I am alright with the idea of Transgenders not serving in the Military.

2. Trump does not have impeccable morals seeing he has been married three times and sired one child out of wedlock!

A small step in the re-assertion of Common Sense in a Country gone Obama-Crazy. Lots more to be done to reverse the 8 year rush to Bolshevism & Lunacy.

MAGA Baby!!!

Now if he will just get the queers out that will undo a lot of the damage that asshole Obama did to the military.

Forum List

Back