President Trump to receive Purple Heart

RWer gets a Purple Heart for avoiding driving through NY even though even insisted he did for several posts until I broke him down.
I don't believe a Purple Heart is deserved for driving through NYC, but riding a Harley on I-95 from Jersey to Connecticut absolutely deserve a shot and a beer.
A shot?
Did you just threaten RWer on the Internet?!!!!
He has probably had a boilermaker or few in his life.

RWer gets a Purple Heart for avoiding driving through NY even though even insisted he did for several posts until I broke him down.

I drive TO NYC

Only an idiot drives through it
I used to bypass the city by taking the long route from Virginia to New England via Pennsylvania and the Hudson Valley just so I didn't have to deal with NJ Turnpike and NYC. A little bit longer but a much more pleasant ride. Poconos and Catskills.

Last edited:

I drive TO NYC

You said you drive through it; you lied for like the first 5 exchanges until I narrowed you down.
But lying is nothing unusual for you.

I tried to drive through NYC once
After that, I learned to go around it

I drive TO NYC

I have used to bypass the city by raking the long route from Virginia to New England via Pennsylvania and the Hudson Valley just so I didn't have to deal with NJ Turnpike and NYC. A little bit longer but a much more pleasant ride. Poconos and Catskills.

Those who look at a map are tempted to take 95 over the George Washington Bridge, then drive through the tip of Manhattan then the Bronx and Westchester

Unless you go in the middle of the night, you are going to hit traffic or pure gridlock. I live in NJ and drive up to the Tappan Zee (Mario Cuomo) Bridge. Even then you hit rush hour traffic

Only a moron like Indeependent would try to drive through the city

It's ironic, isn't it, that Hillary Clinton sat stoically before the GOP-controlled committee charged with investigating the Benghazi tragedy for 11 hours, but Trump cannot muster up the nerve to talk face-to-face with Mueller? Some people, I suppose, are just naturally more stout-hearted than others.

If Trump would confront an active shooter, what's so scary about Mueller?

After four Army soldiers were killed in the Oct. 4 ambush, Trump remained quiet for 12 days.

Such a brave man
Afraid to talk to Mueller without picking his own questions

I drive TO NYC

I have used to bypass the city by raking the long route from Virginia to New England via Pennsylvania and the Hudson Valley just so I didn't have to deal with NJ Turnpike and NYC. A little bit longer but a much more pleasant ride. Poconos and Catskills.

Those who look at a map are tempted to take 95 over the George Washington Bridge, then drive through the tip of Manhattan then the Bronx and Westchester

Unless you go in the middle of the night, you are going to hit traffic or pure gridlock. I live in NJ and drive up to the Tappan Zee (Mario Cuomo) Bridge. Even then you hit rush hour traffic

Because there are so many ways to travel to and from Nassau County.
The fact is that you stated explicitly that you went through NYC until I nailed you down.

I drive TO NYC

Once, in the 80's I broke down 3 in the morning on the turnpike. I ended up in rush hour traffic on 95. I was behind trucks carrying aluminum cans for recycling and they were falling off the trucks all over the highway in front of me. I had to zig-zag my Panhead thru that mess. Cans and trash vs. road kill in the Poconos and Catskills. Squishy sounds of road kill don't bother me.

Last edited:

I drive TO NYC

The fact is that you stated explicitly that you went through NYC until I nailed you down.
You only have to go through Brooklyn and Queens, the edges anyhow, to get to Nassau County, but you are still going through NYC to get there. Beltway is part of NYC.

I drive TO NYC

You only have to go through Brooklyn and Queens, the edges anyhow, to get to Nassau County, but you are still going through NYC to get there. Beltway is part of NYC.
Yeah, I know, I live there.
I do everything I can to avoid Brooklyn and Queens.

I drive TO NYC

Ahhh...Nassau County
You are stuck there, but can still duck Manhattan

I take the Goethals Bridge then the Verrazano

I drive TO NYC

Link

I drive TO NYC

Ahhh...Nassau County

Yup, onto the Belt Parkway to Southern State.

I drive TO NYC

Ahhh...Nassau County

It would take forever to get there.
One day the Belt will be a real Parkway and getting to the Goethals may not seem as long.

I drive TO NYC

Ahhh...Nassau County

It would take forever to get there.
One day the Belt will be a real Parkway and getting to the Goethals may not seem as long.
Not easy to get to Lon Gisland

Mods please delete this thread which dishonors those past and present who have received the Purple Heart for being wounded during combat. ..... :salute:
LOL! Many wounded themselves. To get time off the lines. .
Or just out of missions. Some of Vietnam and mostly after were
police actions really. Combat was outsourced or new illegals were hired.

btw. I feel Drone operators should get Purple Prop for wounds
suffer in action on their drones per the day.

Last edited:
For injuries sustained in trying to avoid military service, Donald J Trump endured severe pain and hardship in battling heel spurs during the period 1964-1972

..................... .
143673-004-AB204246.jpg
The only metal this fool needs is one round one in his purple heart.

Forum List

Back