President Trump: the man who restored constitutional government

You're basically already saying libel laws are flawed.
That's an outrageous straw-man akin to the idiotic left-wing "our immigration laws need to be overhauled". I said no such thing. Just like our immigration laws, the only problem with our libel laws is that they are not being enforced by left-wing assholes redundant, I know). That's what President Trump is doing and enforcing the law infuriates the he left.

How about you just explain what "open up our libel laws mean"? You don't know. Stop pretending Trump has any idea how the constitution even works.
I did that already snowflake - in post #21:
It means that libel laws are largely ignored by left-wing fascists who realize they need propaganda for their cause - and thus they (left-wing judges) refuse to properly enforce them. President Trump was merely stating what he always did - that he would properly enforce the law and that he would appoint people (including judges) who properly enforce the law.
You seem to be struggling this evening. Is there anything I can do to help you?
You are so stupid. Trump would simply be doing more lawsuits you idiot. That's not "opening up the law".It wouldn't have anything to with an amendment which is exactly what you said before about it.

You're basically already saying libel laws are flawed.
That's an outrageous straw-man akin to the idiotic left-wing "our immigration laws need to be overhauled". I said no such thing. Just like our immigration laws, the only problem with our libel laws is that they are not being enforced by left-wing assholes redundant, I know). That's what President Trump is doing and enforcing the law infuriates the he left.
Lol Trump isn't doing jack shit about libel laws. It was another one of his retarded ideas he had during the campaign that he forgot all about.

You do know Reagan and Bush signed more EOs than Obama did right?
I won't ask if you know this because I already know that you don't. Barack Insane Obama set the record for most Presidential Memorandums signed as president. He did that because he knew that he would be able to dupe his mindless, minion followers when he told them "I've signed less Executive Orders than any president in the modern era".

Well...from the most literal point possible...that is true. But Presidential Memorandums do the exact same thing as Executive Orders. They are just less known - so he leveraged those to dupe his mindless minions. :laugh:

True story!
Hmm and where is the proof of that?

The ripple effect from President Trump has been nothing short of astounding. He has even caused the anti-American, anti-constitution progressive crowd to begin to embrace and abide by the U.S. Constitution.

This is how the United States was designed to operate. With each state deciding for themselves what direction to go in. If California wants to implement all kinds of "green" policies - good for them. Go for it. They just don't get to force the rest of society into it.

Democrats Plot ‘Revolution’ to Circumvent Trump’s Paris Decision

Pfffffffffft.

I got your Constitutional right here Buttsoiler ---

aaaand another message board arsonist's work, doused. My work is done.

/thread

He's right, the media is completely dishonest. He will defeat them...

Stupefying how many armchair pundits are completely ignorant of this little gem....

68f13fd2515c3acbf0277e7f8fb67a04.jpg

And a prez who is as well.

The cheeto is the opposite of "constitutional".

Every time he says another part he wants to end, the RW sheeples applaud.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Be a man and admit he's a worthless sack of garbage who doesn't give a shit about you or anyone else.
This is the problem with the left. They are such mindless minions that they actually believe people in office are supposed to "care" about them. Worse yet, they actually believe that Dumbocrats do "care" about them. :lmao:

Snowflake - I don't want President Trump caring about me or anyone else. If he does, he's going to show favoritism towards them. I want him upholding the U.S. Constitution as he took an oath to do. Nothing less. Nothing more. It's amazing that such a simple concept completely blows your mind.

You want the President of the United States to act like a daddy for you. That's just disturbing.
See you talk about "care of". If Trump doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, how in the hell could he be a phenomenal president? Of course you can't even explain why he is "phenomenal". He's signed a bunch of EOs and now you are all of a sudden you are impressed by a president signing EOs. You're a hypocrite. Trump hasn't accomplished jack shit with congress. In fact, every president in modem history accomplished major legislation in his first 100 days. Trump hasn't even come close. All he's done is whine like a little bitch about the media

The ripple effect from President Trump has been nothing short of astounding. He has even caused the anti-American, anti-constitution progressive crowd to begin to embrace and abide by the U.S. Constitution.

This is how the United States was designed to operate. With each state deciding for themselves what direction to go in. If California wants to implement all kinds of "green" policies - good for them. Go for it. They just don't get to force the rest of society into it.

Pfffffffffft.

/thread

You work of humiliating yourself is done. President Trump has completely upheld the U.S. Constitution. Libel laws are constitutional. Sadly, you're ignorant of the U.S. Constitution (and every other topic you speak about).

Libel laws are perfectly Constitutional. "Opening them up" so that they can muzzle a free press, is absolutely not. You tell me how you can even write a law that applies to "a hit piece which is a disgrace", Dumfuck.

I don't expect a mindless partisan hack like yourself to get that, so you'll have to take my word for it.

And btw it's "Your work is done" --- not "you work is done".

Hmm okay. So if libel is already enforced legitmately, then what does it mean for Trump to say "open up libel laws". Do you even know what that means? Of course you don't. It would involve tweaking the constitution.
Even if that astoundingly childish and ignorant statement were true - the U.S. Constitution can be "tweaked". It's called the amendment process. As long as that process is followed, then President Trump is guilty of nothing and you little bitches are crying simply because you can't have your way.

Read your own fucking TITLE, Buttsoiler. "Resident Rump, the man (?) who 'restored'..... 'scuse me for a moment.... :lmao: .... constitutional government".

Guess what Buttsniffer --- dismantling the Constitution is not "restoring" it --- it's the opposite. I needed but the few seconds it took to grab a YouTube link to blast that cockamamie idea to smithereens, using Rump's own words speaking for themselves --- and I only used the First Amendment.

This is the most absurd dadaist thread you put up since the whiny pleading "But... but... it's just a FACT that Hitler was left wing" :rofl: That was a hoot too.

A steaming turd that has acquired the ability to walk immediately begins signing Executive Orders because orange-stool believes a president has King like powers is hailed as 'good'.

Self-delusion has no limits.
True! But the good news is - President Trump is erasing all of those illegal/unconstitutional Executive Orders that Barack Insane Obama thought he could sign as "king". That asshole had a serious complex. He truly believed that President of the United States meant "dictator". Sadly, all of you asshole left-wing followers believed so as well. Funny how you've all changed your tune now that President Trump is sitting in the Oval Office.

Ludicrous crap. Trump is a child who doesn't know how US government works, he truly believed he could just sit down and make law with a pen. And it's already been proven much of the crap Trump has signed is un-Constitutional. But cons needs a king so they lick his feet.

How about you just explain what "open up our libel laws mean"? You don't know. Stop pretending Trump has any idea how the constitution even works.
It means that libel laws are largely ignored by left-wing fascists who realize they need propaganda for their cause - and thus they (left-wing judges) refuse to properly enforce them. President Trump was merely stating what he always did - that he would properly enforce the law and that he would appoint people (including judges) who properly enforce the law.
You are so stupid. Trump would simply be doing more lawsuits you idiot. That's not "opening up the law".It wouldn't have anything to with an amendment which is exactly what you said before about it.
Man....your reading comprehension is atrocious. It is painfully clear why you vote Dumbocrat. At no point did I claim that President Trump would be amending the U.S. Constitution (hell, he couldn't even do that).

You supported Pogo's idiotic declaration that President Trump violated the U.S. Constitution simply from his statement (which is fall down hilarious in itself). Then you both went off on a tangent about how dangerous he is to the 1st Amendment (ironice coming from two donkeys who HATE the U.S. Constitution - especially when Barack Insane Obama was in power). You mentioned altering the 1st Amendment. All I said was that altering it was LEGAL so long as it was done through the proper amendment process.

Would you do me a favor and get an adult to help you? Like all lefties - your emotions have blood in your eyes so you can't see what your reading and you can't slow down to understand it. You're an emotional train wreck.

POS Trump, the idiot who invented being investigated.

F him.

Pfffffffffft.

/thread

He's right, the media is completely dishonest. He will defeat them...

Stupefying how many armchair pundits are completely ignorant of this little gem....

68f13fd2515c3acbf0277e7f8fb67a04.jpg

America's second president and his Congress, all good conservatives made it a point to pass laws that fined or imprisoned Americans for speaking ill of conservative politicians. It was the end of that conservative party, and the period-after, went down in the history book as the Era of Good Feelings.

Man....your reading comprehension is atrocious. It is painfully clear why you vote Dumbocrat. At no point did I claim that President Trump would be amending the U.S. Constitution (hell, he couldn't even do that).

You supported Pogo's idiotic declaration that President Trump violated the U.S. Constitution simply from his statement (which is fall down hilarious in itself). Then you both went off on a tangent about how dangerous he is to the 1st Amendment (ironice coming from two donkeys who HATE the U.S. Constitution - especially when Barack Insane Obama was in power). You mentioned altering the 1st Amendment. All I said was that altering it was LEGAL so long as it was done through the proper amendment process.

Would you do me a favor and get an adult to help you? Like all lefties - your emotions have blood in your eyes so you can't see what your reading and you can't slow down to understand it. You're an emotional train wreck.
Lol what the fuck? You said yourself he could sue "leftwing fascists" and I pointed out the obvious fact that wouldn't be "opening up libel laws". You even made a comparison about the 2nd amendment. Tell me again why it is okay with you for him to admend the libel laws yet you would throw a bitch fit over any slight change to the 2nd amendment?

Last edited:
Wait...so the guy who has had his "travel ban" ruled unconstitutional numerous times now is "restoring constitutional government"?!?
Snowflake....his travel ban is 100% constitutional. What is not constitutional is the idiot left-wing judges who are abusing their power for their left-wing political agenda. Here - learn something before commenting. Section 212(f) from the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952:
"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."
That is federal law sweetcakes. And here it is directly on the government's own website:

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952

You even made a comparison about the 2nd amendment.
*Sigh*. No snowflake...you did. Here it is - post #21:
Lol um okay. So you would be okay with compromising the 1st amendment with introducing a new amendment? So why do you people throw bitch fits over compromises made to the 2nd amendment? So, tell me, how exactly would Trump amend libel laws? Be specific. You're basically already saying libel laws are flawed.
Are you off of your meds or something? :uhh:

At no point did I claim that President Trump would be amending the U.S. Constitution (hell, he couldn't even do that).

RRRRRRRRoll 'em.

Hmm okay. So if libel is already enforced legitmately, then what does it mean for Trump to say "open up libel laws". Do you even know what that means? Of course you don't. It would involve tweaking the constitution.
Even if that astoundingly childish and ignorant statement were true - the U.S. Constitution can be "tweaked". It's called the amendment process. As long as that process is followed, then President Trump is guilty of nothing and you little bitches are crying simply because you can't have your way.

All of which came out of:

--- which is still on the record, which is not going away, and which is the elephant in the room regardless how much you try to change the subject, wish in your self-delusion that it had never been uttered, or try to Doublethink it away with bullshit thread titles desperately trying to reverse reality ("but--- but --- it's just a fact that Hitler was left wing!?") No it ain't Princess ---- posting bullshit in message board titles ain't where facts come from.

Wait...so the guy who has had his "travel ban" ruled unconstitutional numerous times now is "restoring constitutional government"?!?
Snowflake....his travel ban is 100% constitutional. What is not constitutional is the idiot left-wing judges who are abusing their power for their left-wing political agenda. Here - learn something before commenting. Section 212(f) from the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952:
"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."
That is federal law sweetcakes. And here it is directly on the government's own website:

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952

Trump's tiny orange dick doesn't even trigger your gag reflex does it?

It's been updated, sugarplum...

U.S. Immigration Legislation: 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act (Hart-Cellar Act)

8 U.S. Code § 1152 - Numerical limitations on individual foreign states

You even made a comparison about the 2nd amendment.
*Sigh*. No snowflake...you did. Here it is - post #21:
Lol um okay. So you would be okay with compromising the 1st amendment with introducing a new amendment? So why do you people throw bitch fits over compromises made to the 2nd amendment? So, tell me, how exactly would Trump amend libel laws? Be specific. You're basically already saying libel laws are flawed.
Are you off of your meds or something? :uhh:
lol yes and in the following post you defended the comparison.

Forum List

Back