President Trump: the man who restored constitutional government

Hmm okay. So if libel is already enforced legitmately, then what does it mean for Trump to say "open up libel laws". Do you even know what that means? Of course you don't. It would involve tweaking the constitution.
Even if that astoundingly childish and ignorant statement were true - the U.S. Constitution can be "tweaked". It's called the amendment process. As long as that process is followed, then President Trump is guilty of nothing and you little bitches are crying simply because you can't have your way.
Lol um okay. So you would be okay with compromising the 1st amendment with introducing a new amendment? So why do you people throw bitch fits over compromises made to the 2nd amendment? So, tell me, how exactly would Trump amend libel laws? Be specific. You're basically already saying libel laws are flawed.

Hmm okay. So if libel is already enforced legitmately, then what does it mean for Trump to say "open up libel laws".
It means that libel laws are largely ignored by left-wing fascists who realize they need propaganda for their cause - and thus they (left-wing judges) refuse to properly enforce them. President Trump was merely stating what he always did - that he would properly enforce the law and that he would appoint people (including judges) who properly enforce the law.

Why does enforcing the law scare you so much? :dunno:
Enforcing existing law is not even close to the same as "opening it up". He said he would "open up libel laws". Whatever the fuck that means. Do you not see the difference? Christ. Plus It's aleady enforced you dumb sack of shit. Just because you're dumb enough to think the media is lying every time Trump says they are it doesn't mean they are actually lying. It's not like you have proof they are lying.

Hmm okay. So if libel is already enforced legitmately, then what does it mean for Trump to say "open up libel laws". Do you even know what that means? Of course you don't. It would involve tweaking the constitution.
Even if that astoundingly childish and ignorant statement were true - the U.S. Constitution can be "tweaked". It's called the amendment process. As long as that process is followed, then President Trump is guilty of nothing and you little bitches are crying simply because you can't have your way.
Do you realize how much of a douche bag you come across putting "President Trump" in bold blue letters? Your sad devotion to that childish Neanderthal is an embarrassment to the rest of the world.

Hmm okay. So if libel is already enforced legitmately, then what does it mean for Trump to say "open up libel laws".
It means that libel laws are largely ignored by left-wing fascists who realize they need propaganda for their cause - and thus they (left-wing judges) refuse to properly enforce them. President Trump was merely stating what he always did - that he would properly enforce the law and that he would appoint people (including judges) who properly enforce the law.

Why does enforcing the law scare you so much? :dunno:
Enforcing existing law is not even close to the same as "opening it up". He said he would "open up libel laws". Whatever the fuck that means. Do you not see the difference? Christ. Plus It's aleady enforced you dumb sack of shit. Just because you're dumb enough to think the media is lying every time Trump says they are it doesn't mean they are actually lying. It's not like you have proof they are lying.
I suspect that to the degree he has any clue what he's talking about that he thinks the Sup Ct overstepped in deciding New York Times v. Sullivan.

The ripple effect from President Trump has been nothing short of astounding. He has even caused the anti-American, anti-constitution progressive crowd to begin to embrace and abide by the U.S. Constitution.

This is how the United States was designed to operate. With each state deciding for themselves what direction to go in. If California wants to implement all kinds of "green" policies - good for them. Go for it. They just don't get to force the rest of society into it.

Democrats Plot ‘Revolution’ to Circumvent Trump’s Paris Decision

That is impossible because Trump has no idea what is in the Constitution. The fact is that there are certain things that cannot be apportioned to the states. For example, you cannot have each state with its own requirement for gas mileage. Even if you look at the boutique blends of fuel that are used in the summer, it affects the whole country.

The fact is that Republicans want to farm some things out to the states because they don't want to do the dirty work. For example, Republicans want the states to raise rates for people with pre-existing conditions because they have a legislative monopoly in a number of states. Recently Trump rescinded a Obama EO that would have allowed states to set up IRAs for those people who don't have them. It did not mandate states do it but it removed some legal issues with doing it. That shows that the title of this thread is BS.

A steaming turd that has acquired the ability to walk immediately begins signing Executive Orders because orange-stool believes a president has King like powers is hailed as 'good'.

Self-delusion has no limits.

So you would be okay with compromising the 1st amendment with introducing a new amendment?
Tell me the proposed amendment and I'll tell you if I'm ok with it. You can't ask a broad, generic question about an amendment that doesn't exist and ask if I'd support it without any further details.

So you would be okay with compromising the 1st amendment with introducing a new amendment? So why do you people throw bitch fits over compromises made to the 2nd amendment?
Notice the two key words there, chief? A "compromise" to the U.S. Constitution is not legal. An amendment is. You're comparing apples to oranges because you know you are wrong.

President Trump has done nothing to the 1st Amendment. Absolutely nothing. But that little bitch Pogo has to make stuff up because his homosexuality feels so "threatened" by President Trump. That's what happens when people submerse themselves in propaganda instead of facts.

So you would be okay with compromising the 1st amendment with introducing a new amendment? So why do you people throw bitch fits over compromises made to the 2nd amendment?
Notice the two key words there, chief? A "compromise" to the U.S. Constitution is not legal. An amendment is. You're comparing apples to oranges because you know you are wrong.

President Trump has done nothing to the 1st Amendment. Absolutely nothing. But that little bitch Pogo has to make stuff up because his homosexuality feels so "threatened" by President Trump. That's what happens when people submerse themselves in propaganda instead of facts.
Christ any amendment to "open up libel laws" (whatever the fuck that means) would be making a compromise to the 1st amendment.

It just astounds me how you people worship someone as stupid and pathetically childish as Trump. It flat out blows my mind.
That's ok - it blows our mind how you people could worship an immature, idealistic, marxist who hated the U.S. and hated the U.S. Constitution like Barack Insane Obama. But worship him you did!

Christ any amendment to "open up libel laws" (whatever the fuck that means) would be making a compromise to the 1st amendment.
We've had libel laws for decades and they haven't "compromised" the 1st Amendment. You have as much free speech as you ever did. You just can't print in a newspaper calling Barack Insane Obama a pedophile if he hasn't actually been convicted of pedophilia. If you find that unreasonable - you need to ask yourself why and do some serious self-examination.

It just astounds me how you people worship someone as stupid and pathetically childish as Trump. It flat out blows my mind.
That's ok - it blows our mind how you people could worship an immature, idealistic, marxist who hated the U.S. and hated the U.S. Constitution like Barack Insane Obama. But worship him you did!
See, this kind of response is so typical. Instead of defending your blind worship, you just deflect to Obama or Hillary. Be a man and admit he's a worthless sack of garbage who doesn't give a shit about you or anyone else.

We've had libel laws for decades and they haven't "compromised" the 1st Amendment. You have as much free speech as you ever did. You just can't print in a newspaper calling Barack Insane Obama a pedophile if he hasn't actually been convicted of pedophilia. If you find that unreasonable - you need to ask yourself why and do some serious self-examination.
How about you just explain what "open up our libel laws mean"? You don't know. Stop pretending Trump has any idea how the constitution even works.

A steaming turd that has acquired the ability to walk immediately begins signing Executive Orders because orange-stool believes a president has King like powers is hailed as 'good'.

True! But the good news is - President Trump is erasing all of those illegal/unconstitutional Executive Orders that Barack Insane Obama thought he could sign as "king". That asshole had a serious complex. He truly believed that President of the United States meant "dictator". Sadly, all of you asshole left-wing followers believed so as well. Funny how you've all changed your tune now that President Trump is sitting in the Oval Office.

True! But the good news is - President Trump is erasing all of those illegal/unconstitutional Executive Orders that Barack Insane Obama thought he could sign as "king". That asshole had a serious complex. He truly believed that President of the United States meant "dictator". Sadly, all of you asshole left-wing followers believed so as well. Funny how you've all changed your tune now that President Trump is sitting in the Oval Office.
You do know Reagan and Bush signed more EOs than Obama did right?

See, this kind of response is so typical. Instead of defending your blind worship, you just deflect to Obama or Hillary. Be a man and admit he's a worthless sack of garbage who doesn't give a shit about you or anyone else.
It's not a deflection - at all. For starters, I don't worship him. In fact, I was dead-set against him (just do a search here on USMB). But I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong. He has been phenomenal as president.

You, on the other hand, truly did worship Barack Insane Obama. You fawned all over him while he was president.

You do know Reagan and Bush signed more EOs than Obama did right?
I won't ask if you know this because I already know that you don't. Barack Insane Obama set the record for most Presidential Memorandums signed as president. He did that because he knew that he would be able to dupe his mindless, minion followers when he told them "I've signed less Executive Orders than any president in the modern era".

Well...from the most literal point possible...that is true. But Presidential Memorandums do the exact same thing as Executive Orders. They are just less known - so he leveraged those to dupe his mindless minions. :laugh:

True story!

Be a man and admit he's a worthless sack of garbage who doesn't give a shit about you or anyone else.
This is the problem with the left. They are such mindless minions that they actually believe people in office are supposed to "care" about them. Worse yet, they actually believe that Dumbocrats do "care" about them. :lmao:

Snowflake - I don't want President Trump caring about me or anyone else. If he does, he's going to show favoritism towards them. I want him upholding the U.S. Constitution as he took an oath to do. Nothing less. Nothing more. It's amazing that such a simple concept completely blows your mind.

You want the President of the United States to act like a daddy for you. That's just disturbing.

How about you just explain what "open up our libel laws mean"? You don't know. Stop pretending Trump has any idea how the constitution even works.
I did that already snowflake - in post #21:
You seem to be struggling this evening. Is there anything I can do to help you?

Forum List

Back