President Trump: the man who restored constitutional government

Calling me a liar...well...that's just hurtful!

Quote: Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.”
I can prove you’re lying now. Because if “Donald J. Trump” had said that, he would not have started with “Donald J. Trump is calling for.....”.

You idiot. You are so easily dupe. :lmao:
That's your proof?

Calling me a liar...well...that's just hurtful!

Quote: Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.”
I can prove you’re lying now. Because if “Donald J. Trump” had said that, he would not have started with “Donald J. Trump is calling for.....”.

You idiot. You are so easily dupe. :lmao:

Lying is what these clocksuckers do.

That's your proof?

Yep! That is my proof. And you just confirmed it. Those aren’t President Trump’s words. You can clearly see him reading a news article!!! :laugh:

You truly are a special kind of stupid. Thank you for providing additional evidence for me!

That's your proof?

Yep! That is my proof. And you just confirmed it. Those aren’t President Trump’s words. You can clearly see him reading a news article!!! :laugh:

You truly are a special kind of stupid. Thank you for providing additional evidence for me!

I'll give you some credit...you're trying hard but your desperate spinning is obviously making you ill.

At a rally in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina on Monday evening, Trump pointed to the statement he released earlier in the day.

“Should I read you the statement?” he asked.

The crowd enthusiastically agreed that he should.

“Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on,” he said, adding the word “hell" for emphasis this time.

Supporters erupted in applause.
Trump calls for ‘total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States’

Don't worry...I don't expect an apology.

I'll give you some credit...you're trying hard but your desperate spinning is obviously making you ill.
Spin? I merely watched the man reading it. And I merely observed that it mentions him by name - which he wouldn’t do if it were his words.

That’s not “spin” snowflake. That’s called “accepting reality”. Something the left hasn’t figured out how to do yet.

Spin? I merely watched the man reading it. And I merely observed that it mentions him by name - which he wouldn’t do if it were his words.

That’s not “spin” snowflake. That’s called “accepting reality”. Something the left hasn’t figured out how to do yet.
You didn't read my post above proving it was his statement?
The only thing you're accepting is your own inadequacies.

A. Why didn’t you just post that link to begin with rather than giving everyone the run around? :dunno:

B. President Trump has the full and proper constitutional authority for his Executive Order. It didn’t ban muslims (which wouldn’t even possible as there is no way to ascertain the faith of an individual).

C. Is it difficult being radically partisan - to the point where you can’t even accept reality?

A. Why didn’t you just post that link to begin with rather than giving everyone the run around? :dunno:

B. President Trump has the full and proper constitutional authority for his Executive Order. It didn’t ban muslims (which wouldn’t even possible as there is no way to ascertain the faith of an individual).

C. Is it difficult being radically partisan - to the point where you can’t even accept reality?
You know...I just assumed everyone knew the quote...it's one of his more famous.
Especially to someone that's obviously as well informed about him as you are.

Does this mean that you accept it as genuine now?

Forum List

Back