President Trump spends 90 minutes shaking hands with 1,000 Naval Academy grads

Why is it, every time this moron does anything that remotely resembles his being your president, you idiots come to the blogs and brag about it? Hello, if that is what he does as your president, why is it a big fuckin deal? So he shook hands with the soldiers....THAT'S THE LEAST THIS WAR DODGING BITCH SHOULD DO!!!

For the same reason that each time he does something that ISN'T presidential that YOU come to the "blogs" and talk about it....we LOVE HIM!!

i-might-enjoy-being-pissed-on-but-i-dont-take-shit-from-anyone.jpg
Trump doesn't take sh!t from anyone.
But he'll take money. Lot's of money. Even for American security. As long as he get's paid.

Trump's controversial ZTE order came days after the Chinese government provided millions to a Trump Organization-tied project

Oooooooo! He shook hands! And the trumpanzees go wild! :clap:
Is 90 minutes a bit long? Trump is addicted to adoration.

Good grief he took the time to congratulate our nation's finest. Figures you assholes would find something to bitch about it

And tomorrow he will eat his vegetables....

Seriously you want him to get a medal for shaking hands...

Anyway Obama had more people to shake hands with at the inauguration...

Oooooooo! He shook hands! And the trumpanzees go wild! :clap:
Is 90 minutes a bit long? Trump is addicted to adoration.

Good grief he took the time to congratulate our nation's finest. Figures you assholes would find something to bitch about it

And tomorrow he will eat his vegetables....

Seriously you want him to get a medal for shaking hands...

Anyway Obama had more people to shake hands with at the inauguration...

Where did I say give him a medal?

Oh...I didn't. Freaking clown shoes stop making shit up

Why is it, every time this moron does anything that remotely resembles his being your president, you idiots come to the blogs and brag about it? Hello, if that is what he does as your president, why is it a big fuckin deal? So he shook hands with the soldiers....THAT'S THE LEAST THIS WAR DODGING BITCH SHOULD DO!!!

For the same reason that each time he does something that ISN'T presidential that YOU come to the "blogs" and talk about it....we LOVE HIM!!

Trump doesn't take sh!t from anyone.
But he'll take money. Lot's of money. Even for American security. As long as he get's paid.

Trump's controversial ZTE order came days after the Chinese government provided millions to a Trump Organization-tied project

You are a jerk.

He donates his entire presidential salary to veterans.
He receives NO moneys from the Trump Corp.

Listen, champion the guy all you want.....just make sure you send him a skirt in prison!!

Forum List

Back