President Trump says Boris Johnson would 'make a great prime minister'

Given the contempt the Brits are showing towards Trump

An endorsement would be the kiss of death for Boris

Briton is not stupid. They know they will only have to deal with that clown for a couple more years, and unless the US has gone completely insane, they will have an adult to deal with in time.

Too funny. The insanity was stopped January 2017, and now the world is revolving around Trump.

BTW it's "Britain". Glad to help.

The world is ridiculing Trump.

Not the world. Your world.

You need to get out more.

No. The world of reality. I'm sure it looks different from inside the fox bubble, but the world is disgusted with the orange fool and is ridiculing him.
_102505969_mirror-front.jpg

The brits who are not noisy assholes, voted in majority for Brexit. The same talking heads who are talking so much shit about Trump, are the same ones who were sure that they could stop Brexit.

You might be very much wrong.

· President Trump told a British tabloid newspaper that Prime Minister Theresa May's "soft" Brexit plan risks killing a future trade deal with the U.S.

· Trump also said former foreign secretary Boris Johnson would "make a great prime minister."

---------------------------------------------------------------

what a piece of dung, she brings out the red carpet for him, that is like her coming to the US and in the NYT's paper saying Elizabeth Warren would make a great Potus (she would make a better one than the piece of dung we have now).

There is no going back. Of course Trump wants to break the EU up, smaller trading partners means the upper hand. He is a PIA and when are you Trump worshippers going to admit you voted for a piece of dung.
Trump says a lot of things. I don't listen to a third of it. he must really be tearing you up inside. lol! I don't know who the guy is, this Boris, and don't care. England has committed suicide as far as I can tell.

Briton is not stupid. They know they will only have to deal with that clown for a couple more years, and unless the US has gone completely insane, they will have an adult to deal with in time.

Too funny. The insanity was stopped January 2017, and now the world is revolving around Trump.

No. The world of reality. I'm sure it looks different from inside the fox bubble, but the world is disgusted with the orange fool and is ridiculing him.

Oh yes, the, ummm ... Daily Mirror.:auiqs.jpg:

The brits who are not noisy assholes, voted in majority for Brexit. The same talking heads who are talking so much shit about Trump, are the same ones who were sure that they could stop Brexit.

They are having second thoughts on Brexit

Just like we are with Trump

· President Trump told a British tabloid newspaper that Prime Minister Theresa May's "soft" Brexit plan risks killing a future trade deal with the U.S.

· Trump also said former foreign secretary Boris Johnson would "make a great prime minister."

what a piece of dung, she brings out the red carpet for him, that is like her coming to the US and in the NYT's paper saying Elizabeth Warren would make a great Potus (she would make a better one than the piece of dung we have now).

There is no going back. Of course Trump wants to break the EU up, smaller trading partners means the upper hand. He is a PIA and when are you Trump worshippers going to admit you voted for a piece of dung.
Trump says a lot of things. I don't listen to a third of it. he must really be tearing you up inside. lol! I don't know who the guy is, this Boris, and don't care. England has committed suicide as far as I can tell.
Typical Trump voter

No, they aren't.

Their political class in waging a propaganda war to lie to their own people, while they try to sabotage the policy so that they can find an excuse to overrule the democratically expressed Will of the People.

Who is this "we" you profess?

is that the english to russian translation, comrade?

Your cowardly dodge is noted. YOu are laughed at. LOL!

People hate it when a sucker wises up.

YOu know which people? THat assmunchers that were taking advantage of the sucker.

lol...it's not a dodge if i can't decipher what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh, ok. I guess, I can believe that you are that stupid. I apologize for calling you a coward ON THIS ONE.

Ok, this is what happened.

First a patriot made a claim that America was regaining respect in the world.

You posted a number of links that showed numbers claiming the opposite.

I offered, as a COUNTER POINT to that, that people don't like it when someone they were taking advantage of, "wises up" and wants to stop being taken advantage of.

Thus, your polls are not actually tracking disrespect, but DISAPPOINTMENT that their easy mark is not going to be their bitch anymore.

spin away................................. it's all you got.

That's not spin. It is my opinion.

People might be nice to someone they are taking advantage of. But they do not respect them.

Those same type of people, will also be unhappy when their bitch stands up to them.

IMO, that is the reality your polls reveal.

those are all respectable & reliable polls stating that a consistent consensus result that overwhelmingly, people worldwide know that trump is miserably lacking in everything it takes to be a world leader.

unless & until you have give me solid unbiased verifiable & credible links to prove me wrong, you ain't got nothin' because what you are going by, cartoon boy.... is just your 'feelings'

my point stands.

Trump has proven himself a leading purveyor of the New Kakistocratic World Order.

Simon Le Bon is a sex pest ?

The only dung was the Marxist left, their globalist, anti-free speech, no borders agenda and their poster piece-of-sh*t, Clinton.

Don't know about Le Bon, but the Trump Baby Balloon is for real.

What a piece of dung. You forgot that Theresay May stabbed British voters in back.

Oh, and your comments are just a prime example of demented minds running wild and casting negativity on every syllable that Trump utters.

And the Democrats won two maj votes in 2000 and 2016 yet we are out of power.
He won the electorial by 80,000 votes in 3 states.

So TRump stabbed US voters in the back.

He ran and won according to the rules.

That you somehow translate that to something else is beyond stupid.

Don't know about Le Bon, but the Trump Baby Balloon is for real.

Who cares.

Trump has exposed them for the whiny group of mama's boys they are.

Your cowardly dodge is noted. YOu are laughed at. LOL!

People hate it when a sucker wises up.

YOu know which people? THat assmunchers that were taking advantage of the sucker.

lol...it's not a dodge if i can't decipher what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh, ok. I guess, I can believe that you are that stupid. I apologize for calling you a coward ON THIS ONE.

Ok, this is what happened.

First a patriot made a claim that America was regaining respect in the world.

You posted a number of links that showed numbers claiming the opposite.

I offered, as a COUNTER POINT to that, that people don't like it when someone they were taking advantage of, "wises up" and wants to stop being taken advantage of.

Thus, your polls are not actually tracking disrespect, but DISAPPOINTMENT that their easy mark is not going to be their bitch anymore.

spin away................................. it's all you got.

That's not spin. It is my opinion.

People might be nice to someone they are taking advantage of. But they do not respect them.

Those same type of people, will also be unhappy when their bitch stands up to them.

IMO, that is the reality your polls reveal.

those are all respectable & reliable polls stating that a consistent consensus result that overwhelmingly, people worldwide know that trump is miserably lacking in everything it takes to be a world leader.

unless & until you have give me solid unbiased verifiable & credible links to prove me wrong, you ain't got nothin' because what you are going by, cartoon boy.... is just your 'feelings'

my point stands.

I'm not denying low numbers. I'm denying your conclusion about why they are low.

And I explained my reasoning. Which you failed to address.

At all.

Loser.

Forum List

Back