CDZ President Trump- regardless of the Russians

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
The CIA has reported that Russia hacked in order to influence the American election.
Donald Trump received the majority of electoral votes.

Those are two facts- and neither contradicts the other.

Donald Trump did receive the majority of electoral votes- even if Russia purposely tried to manipulate the election to get him elected. It does not change the fact that he was elected. He will become our President.

But why would anyone want to ignore the CIA report that says that Russia intentionally hacked to influence our election? That is a national security issue. If there was a CIA report saying that Russia had hacked Wall Street or hacked our National Security codes- would anyone be waving their hand and saying that we should ignore the CIA report?

So to those on the Left who say that the hacking means Trump should not be President- I say get a grip- Trump was elected.

To those who say we should ignore the CIA's report- why? Would you do so regarding any other national security issue? Like if the CIA reported that Cuba was planning to send terrorists to the United States?

Oh- and one final note- only if there was actual collaboration between Trump and Russia would the Russian hacking be Trump's responsibility.
And suggesting with no evidence that Trump collaborated with the Russians would be as reckless as suggesting President Obama was not born in the United States.

is the CIA reliable , I hear that they make lots of mistakes like not warning about trade towers attacks , they got things wrong on WMD in saddams arsenal plus other examples . Is the CIA nonpolitical or not , did they want more of mrobama with illary in place . And lastly , CIA takes this Russia story seriouslt while I have heard that the FBI does not . Me , I'm not worried about it . I figure that Russia or china or mexico and everyone else was trying to influence the election . Saying that it was influenced because Russia wanted Trump is just a way of hurting the TRUMP Syriusly .

The CIA has reported that Russia hacked in order to influence the American election.

Donald Trump did receive the majority of electoral votes- even if Russia purposely tried to manipulate the election to get him elected. It does not change the fact that he was elected. He will become our President.

But why would anyone want to ignore the CIA report that says that Russia intentionally hacked to influence our election? That is a national security issue. If there was a CIA report saying that Russia had hacked Wall Street or hacked our National Security codes- would anyone be waving their hand and saying that we should ignore the CIA report?

So to those on the Left who say that the hacking means Trump should not be President- I say get a grip- Trump was elected.

To those who say we should ignore the CIA's report- why? Would you do so regarding any other national security issue? Like if the CIA reported that Cuba was planning to send terrorists to the United States?

Oh- and one final note- only if there was actual collaboration between Trump and Russia would the Russian hacking be Trump's responsibility.
And suggesting with no evidence that Trump collaborated with the Russians would be as reckless as suggesting President Obama was not born in the United States.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E
Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

"ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."

The Federal Bureau of Investigation, whose evidentiary standards require it to make cases that can stand up in court, declined to accept the CIA's analysis - a deductive assessment of the available intelligence - for the same reason, the three officials said.

is the CIA reliable , I hear that they make lots of mistakes like not warning about trade towers attacks , they got things wrong on WMD in saddams arsenal plus other examples . Is the CIA nonpolitical or not , did they want more of mrobama with illary in place . And lastly , CIA takes this Russia story seriouslt while I have heard that the FBI does not . Me , I'm not worried about it . I figure that Russia or china or mexico and everyone else was trying to influence the election . Saying that it was influenced because Russia wanted Trump is just a way of hurting the TRUMP Syriusly .

Why do you think that the CIA wants to hurt Trump?

Once again- I am not disputing that Trump was elected.

I am asking why we would not take a CIA investigative report seriously?

If the CIA issued a report saying that Russia was about to invade Alaska- would you seriously say we can just ignore what the CIA says?

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

"ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."

Well thank you for the posting that the ODNI is confirming agrees with the CIA report- they only disagree whether intent was proved.

Is it okay if Russia hacked our election- but didn't do so with the intent of electing Trump?

Link to the CIA report or I'm calling shenanigans.

Call shenanigans as much as you want.
Trump has rejected the report- why do you think Trump is lying about the report existing?
Watching the interview, I am left with the impression that Trump rejected the Washington Post story about an assessment that was attributed to no one. Not so much a report supposedly written by the CIA.

Trump: Claims of Russian interference in 2016 race 'ridiculous,' Dems making excuses

Last edited:

"Collaborared?" I suppose not. But he certainly encouraged and invited them to hack us.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”~ Donald Trump

If the CIA issued a report saying that Russia was about to invade Alaska- would you seriously say we can just ignore what the CIA says?
------------------------------------------------------ as I asked , is the CIA [political and full of mrobamas boys girls ?? As I also asked , why doesn't the FBI take this seriously as the CIA ?? As I also said , CIA wasn't any good on warning about Trade towers and saddams WMD and other events so why are they now good . I'm not saying ignore , i'm saying that Russia wanting Trump or illary is normal for Russia , china and lots of others to have a favorite and to work to elect their favorite , its just normal Syriusly .

------------------------------------------------------ as I asked , is the CIA [political and full of mrobamas boys girls ?? .

Is that supposed to make any sense?

Trump has rejected the report- why do you think Trump is lying about the report existing?
Watching the interview, I am left with the impression that Trump rejected the Washington Post story about an assessment that was attributed to no one. Not so much a report supposedly written by the CIA.

Trump: Claims of Russian interference in 2016 race 'ridiculous,' Dems making excuses

President-elect Donald Trump, in an exclusive interview with “Fox News Sunday,” decried as “ridiculous” the CIA’s reported assessment that Russia intervened in the election to boost his candidacy

“For years, foreign adversaries have directed cyberattacks at America’s physical, economic, and military infrastructure, while stealing our intellectual property. Now our democratic institutions have been targeted. Recent reports of Russian interference in our election should alarm every American,” Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; and Jack Reed, D-R.I., said in a statement.

President-elect Donald Trump, in an exclusive interview with “Fox News Sunday,” decried as “ridiculous” the CIA’s reported assessment that Russia intervened in the election to boost his candidacy
I watched the interview and I disagree. Wallace asked Trump about the Washington Post story and he stated that it was ridiculous.

With all this controversy around the Post story, has the CIA director come out and corroborated their story? That it was indeed the CIA assessment that the Russians were to blame? If that is the assessment of the CIA why is Obama calling for more investigations, does he not trust the assessment? Why is he going public with it, why wouldn't he just act on the information that he has?

Forum List

Back