President Trump puts elephant trophy decision on hold, wants to review & study it

One inhumane outrage piled upon another, day after day, until they become normalized. That's Trump's method. We must remain outraged, angry & unyielding.

The only reason that Trump is backtracking is because of the heat he is taking.

Welcome to the wonderful world of how government is supposed to work. It's nice to have someone actually listen to the people, huh. That's how you get re-elected.

Now, if I can only get him to answer muh tweet about the gosh darned federal reserve picks. Sigh.

It's already been studied. Which is why it was banned in the first place.

I'll say it again!

GOD Bless Donald Trump for sparing these beautiful creatures!:clap:

Trophy hunting is repulsive, obnoxious and absolutely sickening.

Last edited:
Trump has a big heart. and he loves animals.

DO4ESbyX0AAcqqc.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
/——/ I’ve always had an issue with trophy hunters. Hunting for food is one thing but killing a magnificent beast for sport is wrong. Poachers take enough, leave them alone.

How are Lil Donnie and Erich supposed to get their trophies home?

Trump thinks elephants are so important that they get to be capitalized in his tweet above. I hope he thinks they're so important that we should take every measure to protect them.

Dear Mr. President,

I absolutely implore you to stand for these magnificent creatures and ban ALL so-called “big game trophy hunting.” It is a vile exercise in violence and human depravity to slaughter these divine animals.

I trust in your humanity!

Trump has no authority in Africa

but Africa wants American money and If America is NOT going to accept the killing of those amazing creatures.....
....and China and the rest of the world is not going to accept it either

Hopefully those poor beautiful amazing creatures will be allowed to share this earth along with us!:thup:

I come from a hunting family, shot my first deer at 13. Sorry but I see the value in controlled hunts.

I come from a family that loves and protect animals....

I guess that in that sense...we come from different worlds

GOD Bless my family.

i have some bad news: Trump's Interior Secretary Zinke is creating a council to promote expansion of US trophy hunting abroad.

Interior Decorator: Zinke’s Push To Redesign Flags And Accessorize With Dead Animals | HuffPost.

Forum List

Back