President Trump picks up Marine's hat after it blows off due to wind

I realize it must be hard for supporters to point to anything admirable about the Orange Clown;'s behaviour, but 'pure class'? That's just a bit of a stretch. No, from anyone but a brain-dead trumpist, it would be considered hyperbole.
lexington-south-carolina-usa-27th-january-2016-a-donald-trump-supporters-FD3R76.jpg

What a man, what a man....too funny, you know you are Trump worship land when this is considered news.

"It’s tempting to say that Donald Trump rose to his current position by way of a massive historical accident, despite the fact that he knows nothing and understands nothing. But I think that’s almost entirely upside down, and is another way of insisting that the current situation in the United States isn’t as bad as it looks, and can be remedied with a few replacement parts. Trump was elected president precisely because he is an arrogant ignoramus who spews out “politically incorrect” bigotry unsupported by any evidence. Furthermore, he has an unparalleled understanding of our culture’s most central elements: the marketing and branding of fame, the power of mass media, and the extent to which image and rhetoric can reshape or even replace reality."

Donald Trump and the decline of the West: Ten thousand years of civilization and we end up with this guy?

What a man, what a man....too funny, you know you are Trump worship land when this is considered news.

"It’s tempting to say that Donald Trump rose to his current position by way of a massive historical accident, despite the fact that he knows nothing and understands nothing. But I think that’s almost entirely upside down, and is another way of insisting that the current situation in the United States isn’t as bad as it looks, and can be remedied with a few replacement parts. Trump was elected president precisely because he is an arrogant ignoramus who spews out “politically incorrect” bigotry unsupported by any evidence. Furthermore, he has an unparalleled understanding of our culture’s most central elements: the marketing and branding of fame, the power of mass media, and the extent to which image and rhetoric can reshape or even replace reality."

Donald Trump and the decline of the West: Ten thousand years of civilization and we end up with this guy?

gee s0n, that bumpy cucumber you sport must be enormous!!

But just wondering.........have you checked the elections scorecard over the last six or seven years with this ghey identity politics political strategy? Progressive bozo's like you........getting your clocks cleaned s0n! None of that shit works.......its like as effective as walking down Main St, naked as a jaybird shaking a banana at people warning of the coming flood.:coffee:

I realize it must be hard for supporters to point to anything admirable about the Orange Clown;'s behaviour, but 'pure class'? That's just a bit of a stretch. No, from anyone but a brain-dead trumpist, it would be considered hyperbole.
So we weren't supposed to notice your childish projection there, huh Sport?

I wore a Dixie cup, the military never calls things what they are.
Arent their headgear designed to hold water?

I know when I was in the steel pot came off and held water. I had hundreds of 'pot baths' when I was in the field.

Calling it a Dixie cup makes sense in that context, though a lid for a Jarhead makes more sense to me. :p

Pure class. :)

Edit: Whoops, please merge with other topic.

Wow. He really is a class act. I've been wrong about him all along!

..class act? I don't know about that. Actually, what the President did was the result of reacting like any man would when something is blowing past him. You help chase it down or step on it if you can. It's just something we men naturally do, like holding a door open for a stranger.

Last edited:
..class act? I don't know about that. Actually, what the President did was the result of reacting like any man would when something is blowing past him. You help chase it down or step n it if you can. It's the manly thing to do, like holding a door open.
These days being a man or even just an adult is rare and praise worthy.

..class act? I don't know about that. Actually, what the President did was the result of reacting like any man would when something is blowing past him. You help chase it down or step n it if you can. It's the manly thing to do, like holding a door open.
These days being a man or even just an adult is rare and praise worthy.
It's sad you even have to say that. We should be better than this.

I wore a Dixie cup, the military never calls things what they are.
Arent their headgear designed to hold water?

I know when I was in the steel pot came off and held water. I had hundreds of 'pot baths' when I was in the field.

Calling it a Dixie cup makes sense in that context, though a lid for a Jarhead makes more sense to me. :p
I think mostly it's so they can be turned down for shade. Not much shade on the water.

Pure class. :)

Edit: Whoops, please merge with other topic.

Little things like that do give you an insight into the man.

Showing respect and civility to people who work for you...

That marine will be telling his grandchildren about the time the President of the United States picked up his hat for him.

Forum List

Back