President Trump pardons the Hammonds!

Dwight Hammond set a prescribed burn on about 300 acres of his own land that then traveled onto Bureau of Land Management property and burned an additional 139 acres, his lawyer wrote. The elder Hammond said he was trying to fend off invasive species.

I can't wait until when he pardons Manafort and Flynn. That will be most excellent. Wonder why they haven't messed with arresting Naval Academy graduate Carter Page where this witch hunt was devised?

-Geaux

All of the fed DOJ and LEO now has Trump in their "he has to go" sights.

You think they were digging for dirt before?

I can't wait until when he pardons Manafort and Flynn. That will be most excellent. Wonder why they haven't messed with arresting Naval Academy graduate Carter Page where this witch hunt was devised? -Geaux
It's common knowledge that McConnell says doing such would be the end of Trump's presidency.

I can't wait until when he pardons Manafort and Flynn. That will be most excellent. Wonder why they haven't messed with arresting Naval Academy graduate Carter Page where this witch hunt was devised? -Geaux
It's common knowledge that McConnell says doing such would be the end of Trump's presidency.
McConnell does not call the shots. He is a rhino and part of the problem. Why KY keeps electing that mushmouth is beyond me

-Geaux

McConnell does not call the shots. He is a rhino and part of the problem. Why KY keeps electing that mushmouth is beyond me-Geaux
Oh, he owns the Senate, and Ryan would love to get rid of Trump and work with Pence.

McConnell does not call the shots. He is a rhino and part of the problem. Why KY keeps electing that mushmouth is beyond me-Geaux
Oh, he owns the Senate, and Ryan would love to get rid of Trump and work with Pence.
Thanks for pointing out 2 of 3 of the main roadblocks Trump is fighting.

-Geaux

geauxrube is always unhappy hearing the truth. If Trump makes the fatal mistake, McConnell and Ryan will pounce, and Trump will be gone.

This is very good news. These people are victims of the Obama Thugocracy.

Dwight Hammond set a prescribed burn on about 300 acres of his own land that then traveled onto Bureau of Land Management property and burned an additional 139 acres, his lawyer wrote. The elder Hammond said he was trying to fend off invasive species.
Invasive species of what?

Trump weaponized the Office of the Presidency against the bastions of the independent administration of American Justice. The DOJ and FBI now understand the President an enemy of the American people and the values and institutions and laws of the country.

I believe there will be a new effort on this Board by some old and some new posters as unrelenting, continuing subversive Alt Right/Russian efforts to overthrow the Republic.

Such a pattern will be nation wide in our social media. Digital media literacy is the first goal in protecting democracy against weaponised industrial-scale disinformation. This feature is a great contribution.

Last edited:
Trump weaponized the Office of the Presidency against the bastions of the independent administration of American Justice. The DOJ and FBI now understand the President an enemy of the American people and the values and institutions and laws of the country.

I believe there will be a new effort on this Board by some old and some new posters as unrelenting, continuing subversive Alt Right/Russian efforts to overthrow the Republic.

Such a pattern will be nation wide in our social media. Digital media literacy is the first goal in protecting democracy against weaponised industrial-scale disinformation. This feature is a great contribution.

The DOJ and FBI cannot be trusted until it gets rid of the element within that tried to overthrow an American election. They are certainly not bastions of independence.

Trump and his minions and Russian allies weaponized the Trump campaign and since the Office of the Presidency: its mission to overthrow the independent administration of American Justice.

We are beginning to see, I believe, a set of attacks by "some old and some new posters" as they carry out single minded subversion of America through Alt Right/Russian efforts to destroy American values.

Remember that "Digital media literacy is the first goal in protecting democracy against weaponised industrial-scale disinformation."

Forum List

Back