President Trump On Roy Moore race— “we don’t need a liberal democrat in that seat.”

At least Trump is more honest that posters here. They'd rather have a child molester in the Senate than a dem. Just admit it. There's no law against being a cretin. Slick stayed in office after sexual harassment. It's harassment to have sex with an person whom you supervise and can hire/fire.
Thats exactly right. And thats why the polls are going to be completely off and why Moore is going to win by a large margin. We saw the same thing happen with the presidential election. People don't care about a persons personal life as much as they care about how they are going to help or hurt their life and political agenda.

If you had the choice between a mediocre lawyer that was a good guy or a savage asshole that has never lost a case to represent you... Who are you going to choose? This is reality, just wish more people would be honest about it instead of making petty excuses trying to stick up for the dirtbag.
You are choosing a child molester & bigot. These run against what our country stands for.

You want to put him in the US Senate.

Don;t pretend to be a Christian.
First off, i'm not choosing anybody, I think Moore is a douchebag and he goes against most things that I believe in. Also, i'm not a Christian nor do I see how thats relevant. I was explaining why he is going to win the election.

He's going to win because FAKE Christians aka bible thumpers are going to vote for a child predator, because they "think" he's a Christian, when he's actually every parents worst nightmare. In essence they're voting for the Devil because they don't see the whole picture of what Christianity is all about. All they know is verse and scripture in the bible. They never intended to live their lives by it. That's why they're Yuuuuge supporters of Trump, a man that Jesus Christ would have never approved of.

They're FAKE Christians.
Maybe that or maybe they want somebody who will vote in "pro-life" and anti-gay, pro-christian legislation

At least Trump is more honest that posters here. They'd rather have a child molester in the Senate than a dem. Just admit it. There's no law against being a cretin. Slick stayed in office after sexual harassment. It's harassment to have sex with an person whom you supervise and can hire/fire.
Thats exactly right. And thats why the polls are going to be completely off and why Moore is going to win by a large margin. We saw the same thing happen with the presidential election. People don't care about a persons personal life as much as they care about how they are going to help or hurt their life and political agenda.

If you had the choice between a mediocre lawyer that was a good guy or a savage asshole that has never lost a case to represent you... Who are you going to choose? This is reality, just wish more people would be honest about it instead of making petty excuses trying to stick up for the dirtbag.
You are choosing a child molester & bigot. These run against what our country stands for.

First off, i'm not choosing anybody, I think Moore is a douchebag and he goes against most things that I believe in. Also, i'm not a Christian nor do I see how thats relevant. I was explaining why he is going to win the election.

He's going to win because FAKE Christians aka bible thumpers are going to vote for a child predator, because they "think" he's a Christian, when he's actually every parents worst nightmare. In essence they're voting for the Devil because they don't see the whole picture of what Christianity is all about. All they know is verse and scripture in the bible. They never intended to live their lives by it. That's why they're Yuuuuge supporters of Trump, a man that Jesus Christ would have never approved of.

They're FAKE Christians.
Maybe that or maybe they want somebody who will vote in "pro-life" and anti-gay, pro-christian legislation

Any candidate that is running on already settled U.S. Supreme court issues is going for the stupid vote, and only appeals to stupid people. Roy Moore is never going to become a US supreme court justice and his authority over those issues, amounts to the same authority you have over them which is Zero to None.

Furthermore, Trump just appointed Niel Gorsuch to the court, who stated during his confirmation hearing that Roe v Wade is precedent in the constitution, meaning set in stone to you. There is no point in continually putting this topic on a political platform, and any candidate who is campaigning on abortion and gay marriage is just trying to rip you off for donations and support.

IOW you can't claim to be a Christian simply because you're Pro life and against Gay marriage while voting for a child predator. Roy Moore is no Christian. No Christian would stalk and sexually assault young girls.

Only a FAKE Christian would do that.

Last edited:
"Behind the scenes, the president asked his advisers for updates on the Alabama race, requesting fresh polling and prodding them for information on how people in the state are digesting the revelations. Among the questions he asked: Whether locals believed the accusations Moore was facing." - Politico

They're FAKE Christians.

Any candidate that is running on already settled U.S. Supreme court issues is going for the stupid vote, and only appeals to stupid people. Roy Moore is never going to become a US supreme court justice and his authority over those issues, amounts to the same authority you have over them which is Zero to None.

Furthermore, Trump just appointed Niel Gorsuch to the court, who stated during his confirmation hearing that Roe v Wade is precedent in the constitution, meaning set in stone to you. There is no point in continually putting this topic on a political platform, and any candidate who is campaigning on abortion and gay marriage is just trying to rip you off for donations and support.

IOW you can't claim to be a Christian simply because you're Pro life and against Gay marriage while voting for a child predator. Roy Moore is no Christian. No Christian would stalk and sexually assault young girls.

I’m not saying Moore is going to change the constitution. I’m simply saying that his political agenda aligns with many in Alabama so many will ignore his personal character flaws and vote for him because he will help progress their agenda. Pretty simple. Same thing happened with Clinton and the democrats. Shouldn’t be a mystery

I don’t think your Christian shaming is going to help the conversation

They're FAKE Christians.

I’m not saying Moore is going to change the constitution. I’m simply saying that his political agenda aligns with many in Alabama so many will ignore his personal character flaws and vote for him because he will help progress their agenda. Pretty simple. Same thing happened with Clinton and the democrats. Shouldn’t be a mystery

I don’t think your Christian shaming is going to help the conversation

That's what I am telling you. Anyone who still supports Roy Moore is no Christian, they only claim to be. This is no surprise to me. They were in the tank with Trump all the way. Trump is a mockery of the teachings of Jesus Christ and that didn't sway them whatsoever.

We had white male pastors all over this country singing the praises of Trump, and today, there are white male pastors in Alabama defending Moore. They're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. They only bring out their bible when there are social issues they're against--(roe v wade & gay marriage) and completely miss the big picture of what being a good Christian really means.

You can't claim to be a Christian while voting AGAINST decency & moral character. A vote for Moore is doing just that--you're voting against decency and moral character.

Where do these "religious" morons get these "pastors" from? From what we are hearing about moore, he didn't exactly tend to his own "purity." I don't think that Kayla got anything "pure" when she married moore. It's time to end this grossly unfair and immoral practice of insisting on "purity" for one sex while letting the other sex romp around at will, and get rid of the idiots who push this nonsense on the public.

DPL-RY3UIAAF1bC.jpg
Exactly on what grounds does the sexual predator/conman/prostitute in the White House make these charges?

Are Evangelicals really Christians? How could any "true" Christian vote for a child molester like Roy Moore? How could any decent person vote for Moore?
They’re not decent people. That’s more than obvious. I haven’t met one trump supporter that’s even slightly a decent human being which is why I have such contempt for them.

Where do these "religious" morons get these "pastors" from? From what we are hearing about moore, he didn't exactly tend to his own "purity." I don't think that Kayla got anything "pure" when she married moore. It's time to end this grossly unfair and immoral practice of insisting on "purity" for one sex while letting the other sex romp around at will, and get rid of the idiots who push this nonsense on the public.

Agreed--Evangelicals lost the high moral ground when they elected Trump. 80% of them voted for Trump-they're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. There is nothing Christian about them.

mooretoon11.jpg

Forum List

Back