President Trump Nominates Based on Ability...Not Skin Color or Gender

And he doesn't burden himself with ass kissers.

Hiring ass kissers is a waste of time and money. They add
nothing to a presidency

He hires according to if the person worships him.

We know he only hires the best and brightest, because then he fires them.

He hires according to if the person worships him.

We know he only hires the best and brightest, because then he fires them.
You mistake him for Obama in first part, and Obama had no spine to fire anybody.

Trump nominated a paranormal blogger to be a Fed Judge and a radio talk show host to be the Chief Scientist of the USDA.

Never talk to me about quality nominees from Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

President Trump is doing a fantastic job by not catering to PC cultural fascism. Hires people to do the job...not project an image. He has it right. If Hillary had won we would have an entire cabinet of blacks, Hispanics, gays and transgenders just to uphold political correctness.
Trump’s Cabinet So Far Is More White and Male Than Any First Cabinet Since Reagan’s
What a lame post. Do you honestly think that there are no capable and intelligent minorities out there that could fill some of those positions?

Oh and did you happen to catch the video that’s been circulating of Trumps judicial nominee that didn’t know shit about shit? Ability my ass

President Trump is doing a fantastic job by not catering to PC cultural fascism. Hires people to do the job...not project an image. He has it right. If Hillary had won we would have an entire cabinet of blacks, Hispanics, gays and transgenders just to uphold political correctness.
Trump’s Cabinet So Far Is More White and Male Than Any First Cabinet Since Reagan’s
Not necessarily. Slick Willie was touted as the first "Black" president and as I recall his cabinet was whiter than a loaf of wonder bread. .

I don't see color of skin as good reason to hire someone.

Not necessarily. Slick Willie was touted as the first "Black" president and as I recall his cabinet was whiter than a loaf of wonder bread. .

Clinton was first black President. Played saxophone, lived in public housing, liked fat white girls and stole furniture when he left.

Nobody is saying that color of skin should be the only reason to hire people. But surely you can find qualified people with all skin colors, wouldn’t you agree? And don’t you think it a good thing to have people of all races and genders doing the good work of the people, representing their culture and bringing in a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives? Isn’t that part of what our government is about? Representing the people.

Forum List

Back