President Trump issues order to ban transgender troops from service except in 'limited circumstances

Its a no brainer. Any dysphoria should disqualify you from military service. I mean, they ban people with recurring nightmares. Why not trans?
They ban people for even less than that.. you can't even serve if you have tattoos that would be visible in uniform

Trump doesn't want to treat all military the same though. Transgender have always served, just as gays have always served. All manner of sexual "deviants" and just really anybody on the sexuality spectrum has always served.

He's trying to change that.

I had no problem with don't ask, don't tell, but that asshole Obummer had to come along and screw it up. A guy in a combat situation doesn't need the distraction of wondering whether the guy beside him is more interested in his ass than he is in the enemy.

A guy in combat doesn't spend one fucking second worrying about the sexuality of those in his squad.
Yeah but he definitely does worry about the mental stability of those in his "squad"

If you can't even decide what gender you should identify as the last place I want you is on the front lines of a combat unit where you don't have the luxury of deciding shit as it is

...Among other things, the policies set forth by the Secretary of Defense state that transgender persons with a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria -- individuals who the policies state may require substantial medical treatment, including medications and surgery -- are disqualified from military service except under certain limited circumstances," the presidential document said....

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-

Good news. I wonder what the limited circumstances are?

Geez, if they can't figure out their own sex, how the hell they gonna figure out who to shoot?

Mentally ill people do not need to be anywhere near guns. Trannies are ill.

...Among other things, the policies set forth by the Secretary of Defense state that transgender persons with a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria -- individuals who the policies state may require substantial medical treatment, including medications and surgery -- are disqualified from military service except under certain limited circumstances," the presidential document said....

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-

Good news. I wonder what the limited circumstances are?

Geez, if they can't figure out their own sex, how the hell they gonna figure out who to shoot?

Sent them all to the front line - when they get shot at they can decide from there who the enemy is .... might catch a little friendly fire though :>

Forum List

Back