President Trump is winning again, Energy Rates arent necessarily skyrocketing....

Will people vote with their pocket books with more money in it, for vote for the guys who take it.

• i am a demwitted Democrat, Party First, so i will give up my money so i cant have fun.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a US citizens who is enjoying seeing more of my money, not being wasted by the gvt. Aholes.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ington-gas-say-theyll-reduce-rates-to-paPepco,
Washington Gas and other utilities say they plan to pass on to customers the money they’ll save in paying lower corporate income taxes under the federal tax law that took effect Jan.1
And to think the DOOM AND GLOOM democrats said that the tax breaks only affect the rich. Seems to me anyone using energy is going to get a break. President Trump is "Making America Great Again" just in time for the 2018 elections...

The winningest winner to ever win the whitehouse. :)

As opposed to Barry Soweto's plan to crush us with high electric bills.

"Under my plan electric rates would necessarily skyrocket" Barrack Hussein Soweto Obama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ington-gas-say-theyll-reduce-rates-to-paPepco,
Washington Gas and other utilities say they plan to pass on to customers the money they’ll save in paying lower corporate income taxes under the federal tax law that took effect Jan.1
And to think the DOOM AND GLOOM democrats said that the tax breaks only affect the rich. Seems to me anyone using energy is going to get a break. President Trump is "Making America Great Again" just in time for the 2018 elections...
not investing in infrastructure, just giveaways?

President Obama succeeded very well on the energy sector. And the state that is taking advantage of that is Texas, using renewable, solar and wind, to drive down energy costs.

Texas Leads US in Use of Renewable Energy

While Kerry and President Barack Obama encourage the development of renewable, clean energy sources to combat global warming, that issue has less traction in Texas. The conservative Republicans who control state government are skeptical of climate change, so their backing of renewables is all about cost.

The business of clean energy

One of the businessmen who met with Kerry, Michael Skelly of Cleanline Energy, said he expects state support for this growing segment of the Texas economy to continue.

“You will see, over the next five or 10 years, a lot more investment in the grid and that, too, will facilitate more solar generation,” said Skelly.

Another participant was Andy Bowman, chairman of Pioneer Green Energy, a company that has mostly focused on wind, but is now developing solar projects.

“A lot of wind companies have evolved to include solar and wind because solar has become so cheap. It is quite competitive with not only wind, but with fossil (fuel) generation,” Bowman told VOA.

Experts see shifts in energy sector

Jennifer Ronk, a renewable energy expert at the Houston Advanced Research Center, told VOA electrical energy production will increasingly involve a variety of energy sources. She said it makes sense for a new energy company to develop both wind and solar.

Wind is most active at night, “which is not when we have our highest usage," she explained. "So, to be able to put up some solar panels, which obviously produce more in the daytime, balances out the system a lot.”

Forum List

Back