President Trump is a modern day King David?

Some avowedly pious men and women have, of late, explained their support of President Trump by citing the example of King David, a sinner whom the Lord used for His purposes, and whose faults—crimes even—were redeemed by the good he did. According to this line of thinking advanced by politicians, activists, and even clerics of different hues, Donald Trump may have wandered far from the straight path, but he is nonetheless doing God’s work.

Get that? The Atlantic is calling our president “an evil man redeemed by the good he is doing.”

I’m not certain what the author hope to gain from this piece that cites Bible sections one after another. I wouldn’t be surprised if he turned out to actually be an atheist.

The whole thing is @ He’s No King David

And then, The Atlantic comes out with this:

How Narcissists Wear Out Their Welcome (And Why Trump Has Not) @ A Theory for Why Trump's Base Won't Budge

Why has Trump followed the predictable course for narcissism in one way, alienating many who have served in his administration, and defied expectations in another way, by continuing to attract an adoring core?
Whenever a Republican finds himself in deep shit with the religious base, he tries to insinuate he's a modern day King David.

Example: Sanford compares himself to King David, returns to work

Ironically, Sanford has recently challenged Trump for the 2020 nomination.

It never occurs to the rubes the evil bastards might be just what they appear to be, and that they are being deceived by one of the devil's spawn.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
- 2 Timothy 3:13
Trump has distinguished himself in a way no other historical figure world-wide has done.

Trust me, but for the passage of time, he is already a ledgend.

No doubt- he is already a ledgend......lol

Greater than Reagan, greater than FDR, greater than Lincoln, greater even than Washington.

Clearly there has been no greater historical figure than Trump.

If you don't believe me- just ask Trump!

Some avowedly pious men and women have, of late, explained their support of President Trump by citing the example of King David, a sinner whom the Lord used for His purposes, and whose faults—crimes even—were redeemed by the good he did. According to this line of thinking advanced by politicians, activists, and even clerics of different hues, Donald Trump may have wandered far from the straight path, but he is nonetheless doing God’s work.

Get that? The Atlantic is calling our president “an evil man redeemed by the good he is doing.”

I’m not certain what the author hope to gain from this piece that cites Bible sections one after another. I wouldn’t be surprised if he turned out to actually be an atheist.

The whole thing is @ He’s No King David

And then, The Atlantic comes out with this:

How Narcissists Wear Out Their Welcome (And Why Trump Has Not) @ A Theory for Why Trump's Base Won't Budge

Why has Trump followed the predictable course for narcissism in one way, alienating many who have served in his administration, and defied expectations in another way, by continuing to attract an adoring core?
Whenever a Republican finds himself in deep shit with the religious base, he tries to insinuate he's a modern day King David.

Example: Sanford compares himself to King David, returns to work

Ironically, Sanford has recently challenged Trump for the 2020 nomination.

It never occurs to the rubes the evil bastards might be just what they appear to be, and that they are being deceived by one of the devil's spawn.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
- 2 Timothy 3:13
Trump has distinguished himself in a way no other historical figure world-wide has done.

Trust me, but for the passage of time, he is already a ledgend.

No doubt- he is already a ledgend......lol

Greater than Reagan, greater than FDR, greater than Lincoln, greater even than Washington.

Clearly there has been no greater historical figure than Trump.

If you don't believe me- just ask Trump!
Not greater than Washington. Not by a long shot

God is using Trump as a vessel to fulfill prophecy....just like his win in 2016

Makes sense ; Donny, Melania, Ivanka, Donny Jr., Tiffany, Eric, Barron ... 7 trumpets. :eek:

"And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne. The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake." -- Bible, Revelation 8:2-5

Now that is a terrifying thought.

I love it when one of my posts receives such varied responses. Makes the search worthwhile.

Forum List

Back