President Trump: “I hate to tell you, Puerto Rico, you’ve thrown our budget a little out of whack”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he speaks the truth!

Trump took selfies and spread happiness in his trip today to PR!

DLPPHIKU8AAwyVd.jpg

Last edited:
'
President Trump: “I hate to tell you, Puerto Rico, you’ve thrown our budget a little out of whack”
That will certainly win the Heartless Sociopath lots of friends --- NOT!!.

This is odd, I thought everyone was dying from lack of food and water.

• Banned
So Trump told Puerto Ricans that they didn't have a REAL disaster like Katrina.

• Banned
befuddled trump tosses son in law jared to crowd in puerto rico
"JARED WILL FIX THINGS" he screams

DLPDvw8U8AAxK41.jpg

Let me get this straight, Donald Dumb, had the audacity to school PR on how to budget? Isn't this the same guy that filed 1 billion dollars in loss'es one year on his tax returns? Isn't this the same guy that to this day, still owes contractors who worked for him? Is this the same guy, who has to go into the money laundering business to keep his Brand alive? The same guy who's book the ART of the Deal has not one success, not one, Not the same guy, who he himself claims has been under IRS audit for the last 4 years? This couldn't possibly be the same guy, who with less than 9 months in office, has cost tax payers more than 7 million dollars in Secret Service costs, frequent flying of his billionaires boys club, not that same Trump.....Nope, must be some other clown that went to PR to lecture po people on how to budget shit!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back