President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

ME:
Well, we have heard from the insane open borders Leftists in Congress and in this forum, all idiots for sure. Now let's hear from POTUS; he has a message:

President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers
LINK: President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers

"......In a key tweet, he said that if illegal immigrants didn't like the conditions at detention centers, that they should stop coming to the U.S. seeking asylum.

"If Illegal Immigrants are unhappy with the conditions in the quickly built or refitted detentions centers, just tell them not to come. All problems solved!"

"Our Border Patrol people are not hospital workers, doctors or nurses. The Democrats bad Immigration Laws, which could be easily fixed, are the problem. Great job by Border Patrol, above and beyond," he said in another tweet

ME: Makes sense to me. Don't like it? Don't come.

IF RUMP AND OTHER EMPLOYERS WOULDN'T HIRE THEM THEY WOULDN'T COME!!!!!!
Work is just a small part of why they come. Most leaves jobs to come here. They come for the benefits that supplement their income with food stamps, medical care, subsidized housing and being low wage earners the receive tax credits. Even crime is a more lucrative business here.

Work is just a small part of why they come. Most leaves jobs to come here. They come for the benefits that supplement their income with food stamps, medical care, subsidized housing and being low wage earners the receive tax credits. Even crime is a more lucrative business here.

Bullshit.

You’ve interviewed them all and you know this for a fact?

The conditions at the internment camps says nothing about those interned…it says everything about those running the camps.

Just like Nazi Germany. Does anyone blame the Jews?

Not for anything, but this is a barbaric methodology of deterrence. What we are saying here is that we will make conditions in the detention facilities here worse than ones that these people are fleeing from. Talk about a Pyrrhic victory...

ME:
Well, we have heard from the insane open borders Leftists in Congress and in this forum, all idiots for sure. Now let's hear from POTUS; he has a message:

LINK: President Trump has a message for illegal aliens who don't like conditions at detention centers

"......In a key tweet, he said that if illegal immigrants didn't like the conditions at detention centers, that they should stop coming to the U.S. seeking asylum.

"If Illegal Immigrants are unhappy with the conditions in the quickly built or refitted detentions centers, just tell them not to come. All problems solved!"

"Our Border Patrol people are not hospital workers, doctors or nurses. The Democrats bad Immigration Laws, which could be easily fixed, are the problem. Great job by Border Patrol, above and beyond," he said in another tweet

ME: Makes sense to me. Don't like it? Don't come.
Trump shows us why he is a leader....when Democrats are just a bunch of followers.
Trump says it like it is......and I know exactly what the lying Democrats will do with this truth.
They will accuse him of not showing empathy.....despite the fact that they themselves caused this problem in the first place.
The very fact that they intentionally caused this crisis shows they have no empathy.
So what Trump is doing is speaking the truth and the Democrats, dishonest to the core, will twist it into something they can use to reinforce the false image they have created of Trump.

Then they should be granted asylum.

Thank you for demonstrating your utter ignorance regarding Asylum.

Asylum is for people fleeing some sort of political persecution or religious persecution by a communist government or other like-minded authoritarian government.

Asylum is NOT for people who just happen to be poor or just not happy with their status in life.

The conditions at the internment camps says nothing about those interned…it says everything about those running the camps.

It would certainly be the fault of the Jews if they illegally crossed into Germany and stopped the first gestapo they saw and said "take me to a camp."

Not for anything, but this is a barbaric methodology of deterrence. What we are saying here is that we will make conditions in the detention facilities here worse than ones that these people are fleeing from. Talk about a Pyrrhic victory...

WRONG you half-witted imbecile. The detention centers serve the same purpose as jails do: They are where you put people WHO BREAK THE LAW!!!

Good God what an idiot.

Good Lord you're an idiot. All it "says" is that if you break the law, you get thrown in a jail. Period.

It "says" the same thing that your local jail says every time you drive by it: "If you break the law, you will be in here."

Now shut the fuck up you moron.

It would certainly be the fault of the Jews if they illegally crossed into Germany and stopped the first gestapo they saw and said "take me to a camp."

And the penalty for crossing a border is being gassed or incinerated?

Yep, you’re a fucking moron.

WRONG you half-witted imbecile. The detention centers serve the same purpose as jails do: They are where you put people WHO BREAK THE LAW!!!

Good God what an idiot.

Priceless. All
You have is namecalling. When you are ready to have a discussion without the vitriol you let me know.

Forum List

Back