President Trump Exploring The Idea Of Cutting Middle Income Tax Rates To 15%

which created more jobs and helped his economy.

Which created more jobs?
Like just a + number, or MORE jobs than the Obama Administration.
Check the Numbers.

Helped the Economy? Funny that you said "HIS" economy, whatever that means. Because it isn't his, it is OUR's.
All people or just people invested in the Stock Market?
The top 10% in income own 93% of the Stock Market Value.

Yup, I'm in the Stock Market and have a future pension too,
and YES,
Obama and Trump have both made the stock market climb.
But this so-called GREAT economy is helping 10% of the USA population.

I'm fortunate to have a college education, a good job, and invested wisely, because of education and $ flow.
But I Care.
(R) don't care. Screw the poor, it is their own fault. Many posters have made this claim.

It's a lot easier to create jobs when the unemployment rate is 8% than it is at 4%. And it's really less how many jobs compared to how many decent paying jobs. Median household income has increased to a new high under Trump. That goes for jobs paying more money. Unemployment is at a historic 50 year low, and that includes new all time records for minorities and women. We have one and a half million jobs than Americans to fill them.

That's what happens when you elect a President with a magic wand.

The Trump Manufacturing Jobs Boom: 10 Times Obama's Over 21 Months

the government creates jobs now?

No, but the government influences job creation.

Which created more jobs?
Check the Numbers.

Helped the Economy? Funny that you said "HIS" economy, whatever that means. Because it isn't his, it is OUR's.

and YES,

I'm fortunate to have a college education, a good job, and invested wisely, because of education and $ flow.
But I Care.
(R) don't care. Screw the poor, it is their own fault. Many posters have made this claim.

It's a lot easier to create jobs when the unemployment rate is 8% than it is at 4%. And it's really less how many jobs compared to how many decent paying jobs. Median household income has increased to a new high under Trump. That goes for jobs paying more money. Unemployment is at a historic 50 year low, and that includes new all time records for minorities and women. We have one and a half million jobs than Americans to fill them.

It has taken a turn SOUTH...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-manufacturing-now-its-decline-what-happened/

But this year, manufacturing has turned south and entered what Federal Reserve data show is a technical recession, or six-month slump. It seems unlikely to recover in the near future: A major survey of U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers found a negative outlook, and the other is just a whisker away from going negative for the first time since 2009.

I only read part of it, but it seems this opinion piece states that much of it was not all because of Trump's polices.

In this case, there may have been such a thing as too much support and attention. In part, U.S. manufacturing growth was slowed by Trump’s efforts to aid it: an ongoing trade war and the dissipation of a small boost from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. But it also was hit by forces that aren’t entirely within Trump’s control, such as oil prices and a global economic slowdown.

Remember that the left has been talking about recession since before Trump took office. So far, it's been nothing but pure BS.
Dear Lord, I am not one of them! I DO NOT want to see a recession! The hubby and I are too close to retirement and can't afford another hit to our future retirement funds! :eek:

(I've sort of been retired since around 9/11/01 but it's no fun without the hubby being off too... and I want him to be able to retire when he hits 62!!! while we are both still somewhat young and healthy, so we can still enjoy life, travel, have some fun together!) :D

It's like the old saying, if you repeat a lie often enough, eventually it becomes truth to people. If the left and the MSM keep telling people the economy is headed south, it just may do that for no other reason than they convinced people of it. So far, this economy has been too strong, and the faith in Trump's leadership too great, for it to have any real impact, but they're going to keep trying because their gun is out of bullets, especially when this impeachment thing fails.

Which created more jobs?
Check the Numbers.

and YES,

But I Care.

the government creates jobs now?
No, mainly smart White people!

Which created more jobs?
Check the Numbers.

and YES,

But I Care.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-manufacturing-now-its-decline-what-happened/

But this year, manufacturing has turned south and entered what Federal Reserve data show is a technical recession, or six-month slump. It seems unlikely to recover in the near future: A major survey of U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers found a negative outlook, and the other is just a whisker away from going negative for the first time since 2009.

I only read part of it, but it seems this opinion piece states that much of it was not all because of Trump's polices.

In this case, there may have been such a thing as too much support and attention. In part, U.S. manufacturing growth was slowed by Trump’s efforts to aid it: an ongoing trade war and the dissipation of a small boost from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. But it also was hit by forces that aren’t entirely within Trump’s control, such as oil prices and a global economic slowdown.

Remember that the left has been talking about recession since before Trump took office. So far, it's been nothing but pure BS.
Dear Lord, I am not one of them! I DO NOT want to see a recession! The hubby and I are too close to retirement and can't afford another hit to our future retirement funds! :eek:

(I've sort of been retired since around 9/11/01 but it's no fun without the hubby being off too... and I want him to be able to retire when he hits 62!!! while we are both still somewhat young and healthy, so we can still enjoy life, travel, have some fun together!) :D

It's like the old saying, if you repeat a lie often enough, eventually it becomes truth to people. If the left and the MSM keep telling people the economy is headed south, it just may do that for no other reason than they convinced people of it. So far, this economy has been too strong, and the faith in Trump's leadership too great, for it to have any real impact, but they're going to keep trying because their gun is out of bullets, especially when this impeachment thing fails.
All things that go up, will come down... just part of the cycle and not much any president can do to stop it... a president can affect how high is the high, and perhaps even how low is the low... but the high/low itself is gonna happen...

All things that go up, will come down... just part of the cycle and not much any president can do to stop it... a president can affect how high is the high, and perhaps even how low is the low... but the high/low itself is gonna happen...

Correct, eventually it will. In the meantime, you try to make it last as long as possible until it's out of your control.

Usually when economic conditions around the world are not good, neither is ours because we are a world trader. For whatever reason, we've been resilient to that mostly due to Trump's leadership. Even fuel is more expensive thanks to our economy, but we're still going strong.

Forum List

Back