President Trump erupts, mocks McMaster & "Moderate Dog" Mattis in opposition to the Afghanistan war

this is all from Woodward's book:

"Why cant we pay mercenaries to do the work for us?...i'm tired of hearing that we have to do this or that to protect our national security" - Trump

"the soldiers on the ground can run things much better than you...how much more death? how many more lost limbs...how much longer are we going to be there" Trump told the generals...his anti-war rhetoric right out of a Bob Dylan songbook

"i dont care about you guys" Trump told Mattis & McMaster & Dunford

"i wanna find out why we've been there for 17 years. unanimous. we've got to figure out how we get the fuck out of there. NATO does nothing. total bullshit. the Afghans dont deserve it" - Trump

and none other than Jeff Sessions erupts at HR McMaster in opposition to the Afghanistan war. "you're pushing the president to do the opposite of what he believes in!
Epitaph on the Wall: PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICHKID'S PLACE

We got stuck there because pro-war draftdodger Bush wanted to establish an outpost against Russia and didn't care at all about bin Laden, who, after all, was also a richkid snake, the eternal enemies of human progress.

Another Snowflake attempt to make something out of Woodwards latest work of fiction.

Sad.

Basque is one of yours...

and can you address his points?

I kind of agree with Trump on this one. What are we still doing in Afghanistan at this point.

No he ain't. he's one of yours, silly boy. And the point remains, woodwards book is ridiculous.

Woodward wrote 4 books about President Bush, each threw Bush under the bus shocker.

Another Snowflake attempt to make something out of Woodwards latest work of fiction.

Sad.
The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

You say that because your draftdodging hero, Bush, got us into that trap, just like Vietnam, which that spoiled sissyboy felt he was too good to fight in. Your Masters own us combat vets 60,000 lives; it doesn't matter which Preppy generation pays the price for having anti-American birth privileges.

Why, as the POTUS would you need, or want "more flexibility" in dealing with a known enemy?:eusa_whistle:

Unless, of course, he is not your enemy, but your master.

Uh, guy, real world. They have nukes, we have nukes. We have to be civil to them and work out agreements.

What you don't do is elect the guy who has pictures of hookers peeing on him.

"Why cant we pay mercenaries to do the work for us?...i'm tired of hearing that we have to do this or that to protect our national security" - Trump

"the soldiers on the ground can run things much better than you...how much more death? how many more lost limbs...how much longer are we going to be there" Trump told the generals...his anti-war rhetoric right out of a Bob Dylan songbook

"i wanna find out why we've been there for 17 years. unanimous. we've got to figure out how we get the fuck out of there. NATO does nothing. total bullshit. the Afghans dont deserve it" - Trump

and none other than Jeff Sessions erupts at HR McMaster in opposition to the Afghanistan war. "you're pushing the president to do the opposite of what he believes in!

Woodward's book, huh?

So it is a lie!

Gotcha!

Epitaph on the Wall: PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICHKID'S PLACE

We got stuck there because pro-war draftdodger Bush wanted to establish an outpost against Russia and didn't care at all about bin Laden, who, after all, was also a richkid snake, the eternal enemies of human progress.

So, when and where did you fly interceptor jets with the glide path of a brick?

Forum List

Back