President Trump doesn't expect Ginsburg OR Sotomayor to make it through his 1st term

I don't think it matters if they do make it through. Neil Gorsuch is a SCOTUS that Democrats loved, so I would assume that any other nominee would be appropriate also.

Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer and Diane Fienstein all voted for Niel Gorsuch in 2006 as a Federal District court judge, a G.W. Bush appointee. This was a time when they owned the Senate and could have easily rejected him.

Gorsuch is a Catholic who attends a very liberal Episcopal church. Democrats have no reason to oppose him, other than not getting a flaming Antichrist Jew as they prefer. Below the level of SCOTUS, Democrats don't require appointments to be Jews (dykes, or jewish dykes), which is why Democrats didn't resist Gorsuch earlier.

Wow. Ginsburg isn’t all that surprising, but Sotomayor was just appointed. Wouldn’t have even considered her. If it were to come to fruition, appointing 4 Supreme Court Justices would certainly protect the republic for an entire generation. It’s critical that President Trump at least appoint strong constitutional justices for Kennedy and Ginsburg. Anyone else would simply be a bonus.

Report: Trump Doesn’t Expect Ginsburg And Sotomayor To Make It Through His First Term

I don't expect him to.
. Why, y'all gonna try and off him ??

he will either go berserk , he is close to it, or get impeached. By berserk I mean have to go in a padded cell.
. Don't think you all can drive him crazy... If anything he is driving y'all crazy.. lol

I don't think it matters if they do make it through. Neil Gorsuch is a SCOTUS that Democrats loved, so I would assume that any other nominee would be appropriate also.

Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer and Diane Fienstein all voted for Niel Gorsuch in 2006 as a Federal District court judge, a G.W. Bush appointee. This was a time when they owned the Senate and could have easily rejected him.

Gorsuch is a Catholic who attends a very liberal Episcopal church. Democrats have no reason to oppose him, other than not getting a flaming Antichrist Jew as they prefer. Below the level of SCOTUS, Democrats don't require appointments to be Jews (dykes, or jewish dykes), which is why Democrats didn't resist Gorsuch earlier.

I don't really believe that scotus appointees are required to go through a religious test before they're appointed---:badgrin: But clearly they are asked a ton of questions about law Roe v Wade--and other supreme court decisions before they're appointed. Democrats clearly liked what Gorsuch said which is why they appointed him to the Federal District court during G.W. Bush's term. They could have easily rejected him, as they were the majority and didn't.

Republicans just used the SCOTUS to campaign on during the election season, that's why they blocked Obama's last nominee from a vote. They wanted to campaign on it. OMG--we can't have Hillary Clinton picking the next SCOTUS-- what will we do--what will we do if that happens-:bang3:

And Trump actually nominated a SCOTUS that Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer & Diane Fienstein had voted for in the past, and who is now a U.S. Supreme Court Justice, and one that Hillary Clinton may have picked herself.

2017_02-02-schumer-gorsuch-hypocrite.jpg

And the first nominee to my memory that stated Roe v Wade is precedent in the U.S. Constitution, meaning set in stone to you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back