President Trump cuts robocall for Wacky Roy Moore

congratulations Senator Moore!

Trump to cut robocall for Moore
andy_marlette_andy_marlette_for_dec_04_2017_5_.jpg

Which is it, "Trump cuts robocall" or "Trump to cut robocall"? You know they are different don't you? How is Judge Moore any more wacky than Hillary who defended her husband from (then) current allegations of sexual misconduct rather than 40 year old stuff including forged documents against Moore?

....And Moore hasn't been seen on the campaign trail or events in days. The call has been cut WH.

I can see the script now:

"If you want a Senator who will advance my agenda of watching ten-year-old girls go up the escalator creeping them out with 'I'll be dating you in a few years', then vote for the Gadsden Mall Guy. Because when you're a Senator, they let you do anything. They don't even wait. I'll provide the Tic Tacs"

"If you want a Senator who will advance my agenda of watching ten-year-old girls go up the escalator creeping them out with 'I'll be dating you in a few years', then vote for the Gadsden Mall Guy. Because when you're a Senator, they let you do anything. They don't even wait. I'll provide the Tic Tacs"
f21df7699e9f3909b08ef2a9e9dbc4c889a96418553ae616714bfa41108550e3.jpg

No doubt if Moore wins the DNC controlled MSM and internet Snowflakes will have another meltdown! :p

congratulations Senator Moore!

Trump to cut robocall for Moore

I'm ah, not sure an endorsement from a misogynist with a history of groping, walking in on teenage girls' dressing rooms, watching ten-year-old girls go up the escalator while threatening "I'll be dating you in few years" and creating public suggestions of boinking his own daughter when she was 15 is really what Royboy needs right now. No wonder he's in hiding.

Rump went down there not long ago to campaign for Luther Strange, against Roy Moore. How'd that work out?

That's worth a few points for Moore in Alabama.

Forum List

Back