President Trump Asks All Cabinet Department to Cut Budgets by 5%

It's a good start. If we just cut spending by a few percent each year while the economy grows, we can get to a balanced budget.

OMFG. you are fvcking kidding, right?

The GOP & Trump are telling the WORLD that the economy is on FIRE but the deficit is at a SIX YEAR RECORD HIGH, because of the tax cuts & Trump is blaming the Democrats.

If you actually believe any of this crap coming from Trump, or the GOP, then there is NO HELPING YOU.

Ya dumbfuck!!!
Barry was the one who ran up the deficit and made no cuts in spending.
We now have record tax income now we need to cut costs.

The deficit got smaller for 6 straight years under Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The problem with that is the Republicans took over the House in 2010, and that's when the deficit started to shrink. You can't give DumBama credit for something he fought against:

View attachment 223226

Well, if that is the case then one cannot blame Obama for the 9 trillion added to the debt
Look at the growing economy Obama handed Trump. And still Republicans create the biggest deficit in six years. Why?

The GOP & Trump are telling the WORLD that the economy is on FIRE but the deficit is at a SIX YEAR RECORD HIGH, because of the tax cuts & Trump is blaming the Democrats.

If you actually believe any of this crap coming from Trump, or the GOP, then there is NO HELPING YOU.

Ya dumbfuck!!!

The problem with that is the Republicans took over the House in 2010, and that's when the deficit started to shrink. You can't give DumBama credit for something he fought against:

View attachment 223226

Well, if that is the case then one cannot blame Obama for the 9 trillion added to the debt
Look at the growing economy Obama handed Trump. And still Republicans create the biggest deficit in six years. Why?

Econmically (and otherwise) Obabble was the worst President in U.S. History:

download.png

https://seekingalpha.com/article/40...rtem-worst-president-economically-u-s-history

Due to an unfortunate career choice, I worked for more than a dozen large companies and went through countless budget cuts by the time I retired. In my experience, most organizations could cut 10% and within 6 months not even remember what was cut. And after 8 years with the Federal government...25% would be no problem in most agencies, including DoD. But probably not SS or IRS.

I worked for Govt. for some time, and they're FAT. Closer you get to welfare the fatter they are too, go figure. Imagine 20 people around a table earning approx. $63 an hour with benefits. 80% just nod their heads, may not even understand the problem. They often throw plenty at a solution that doesn't fully address the problem. A percentage of them, often high in positions practice negative results.

I have a 4th grade formal ed. The high majority I worked with were college ed. So I don't have the talk. I wasn't management material (from both sides) even though I ran shit during my 20s. The govt. often promotes the incompetent. My work was second to none and they knew it too. The primary problem is I'm not progressively indoctrinated. A few things I did for them:

They assigned me a 40 hr. week job that was performed by an engineer. A single project can go on for months if not approaching one year. I turned the task into 10 minutes, which was just to back it up. I'm not even a programmer, it's just logic. Took two weeks to build and came with a template for future use.

Web design templates. They look and often act like web pages, only they're easy to build and the software is free.

Wrote specs. my way, which is the right way. I made a programmer/test job easy. But as usual they fought me because they were incompetent, and took offense to a clear flow. Not knowing differently, they wasted money on a tool using the same platform they complained about, only my method was free, easier to use and didn't have the problems. They consistently threw major cash at unnecessary if not useless tools that I was doing more simply on free software.

Way above my pay grade, I told everyone on the project how to do the accounting for a new program. They didn't listen, and implemented a system that blew everything up. Basic ledger shit. Then they "had" to hire a contractor to do it my way. Millions in dollars. That's just one example.

If they required deep analysis I was their go to. Meanwhile my peers were mostly college educated. All but one was worthless, and I often cleaned up after their disasters. That didn't go over well either. Better to be socially conscious than effective.

With few exceptions, their best "employees" were contractors, and often Eastern Indian.

Last edited:

Ya dumbfuck!!!

View attachment 223226

Because Trump grabbed the GOP by it's collective pussy & broke the piggy bank.

Ya dumbfuck!!!

Is that how he doubled the debt in 8 years?
Obama reduced the debt to less than half a trillion dollars in eight years.

In less than two years, Trump has accelerated it back to one trillion dollars. Literally four times the rate it took Obama to reduce it.

Trump is on track to smash Obama's debt record wide open. By many trillions.

Trump has literally increased our deficit by one hundred percent.

So you can imagine the belly laugh I had when Trump asked the Cabinet to reduce their spending by a piddling five percent.

It's theater for you innumerate credulous rubes.

A little history wouldn't hurt.

In 2008-2009, the deficit was bloated with the temporary funding of the bank bail out. Obama benefited from the bank repayments in subsequent years. He bloated up 2009 with the Porkulus, creating the illusion of cutting the deficit while it was at high levels and piling on debt.

The 2nd column shows the annual deficit; the 3rd the increase in debt; the 4th is the deficit as a % of GDP. The final column notes the key items affecting the deficit.

I'll also note that Obabble had ZIRP for most of his terms, so the interest on the debt was very low. Now that rates are increasing, we are having to pay for his debt binge.

View attachment 223208

Is the U.S. Budget Deficit Really That Bad?
What a nice little crackheaded fantasy. I see what you did there.

Unfortunately for you tards, Trump's massive explosion in spending has fuck all to do with interest payments.

Thanks for playing. Please try again.

Forum List

Back