President Soros

She's a George Soros lapdog. Wikileaks showed how hard the Democratic Party works to please him. He runs the show. The Clintons serve foreign Globalist Elite interests. They don't serve American Citizen interests.

That's why i have to support Trump. He isn't going along with the Globalist Elite agenda. He scares them. I hope the American People see that and elect him.

I'm telling you this hack was an inside job done by American's (probably NSA or hacking software provided by NSA). Somebody was monitoring these Dem channels and said "we have to do something".

These WikiLeaks are getting more and more intense.

As I stated months ago the Hag is the cheapest candidate money can buy. What is amusing is that the Media and dem's are all over the Koch brothers and turns a blind eye to our little George.

I'm telling you this hack was an inside job done by American's (probably NSA or hacking software provided by NSA). Somebody was monitoring these Dem channels and said "we have to do something".

^^ Agreed. But it sure sounds good to blame the Russians. Always a go-to scapegoat.

Since Soros is old as dirt, I was wondering who his proxies are? That way we can really keep tabs on that enterprise into the future.

Yup. I believe the best is being saved for last.

I dont give a shit about Soros either way .. he's never had one single direct impact on my everyday life.

apparently you do so you're the one getting George ..

Merry Christmas !

ok Trump ... 17 military and civilian teams have tracked the hack job back to Russia.

believe what you want to, facts roll off of you like water on a duck ...

ok Trump ... 17 military and civilian teams have tracked the hack job back to Russia.

believe what you want to, facts roll off of you like water on a duck ...
That's total BS and an outright lie. You need to stop believing all the BS you hear..or not...perfect example of how they keep the public ignorant << DNC's words not mine.

he's near the end. and so is globalism

bjep9g.jpg

BTW PodestaEmails #14 dropped an hour ago. More stuff incoming....

“The Google-spoofing domain in the Motherboard article is one we observed used by Fancy Bear,” SecureWorks researcher Tom Finney told POLITICO in an email.

Security researchers have long tied Fancy Bear to Russia's military intelligence agency, the GRU.

The Obama administration recently took the unprecedented step of blaming senior Russian officials for orchestrating the series of digital break-ins at the DNC and DCCC, but has not yet officially accused Moscow of being behind the Podesta hack.

Motherboard’s story included a redacted screenshot of the malicious Bitly link’s analytics page that showed the Podesta link redirecting to Fancy Bear’s fake Google domain. POLITICO independently reviewed the Bitly link’s analytics page and confirmed with SecureWorks that the domains matched.

Fancy Bear customized spear-phishing links for each target, encoding their email addresses within them.

ok Trump ... 17 military and civilian teams have tracked the hack job back to Russia

I could not care less. I am concerned only with the information, not the source.

I note with humor the Democrats have not questioned the content of a single release.

ok Trump ... 17 military and civilian teams have tracked the hack job back to Russia

I could not care less. I am concerned only with the information, not the source.

I note with humor the Democrats have not questioned the content of a single release.

might as well stop caring, the email bullshit won't make a dent in the outcome of the election ... in case you haven't noticed the only people that give a shit are the birthers and their ilk.

might as well stop caring, the email bullshit won't make a dent in the outcome of the election ... in case you haven't noticed the only people that give a shit are the birthers and their ilk.

spoken like a true globalists pig

your little "globalist" Trumpbot slur doesn't make me a pig, it makes you an idiot.

GFY

your little "globalist" Trumpbot slur doesn't make me a pig, it makes you an idiot.

GFY

Trumpbot?? LMFAO pig

Forum List

Back