President showcasing immigration order in Las Vegas

In all honesty - I don't think there has ever been a sitting President that so constantly points the finger at the other party so often.
Anyone else?
It is all he does. He never got off the campaign trail. It is ALWAYS "Bad Republicans" he has nothing else.

I think it merits consideration where he gets all of this constant finger pointing.
It is what he learned. Inarguably Obama's mentor and most significant influence was Jeremiah Wright. And people like "Rev." Wright manage to do what they do by always telling their supporters what they want to hear. Preaching to the choir.
So this is what he does, it is all he knows. Pander your base. Massage the back of those that support you so they will ignore the Ogre you are.

In all honesty - I don't think there has ever been a sitting President that so constantly points the finger at the other party so often.
Anyone else?
It is all he does. He never got off the campaign trail. It is ALWAYS "Bad Republicans" he has nothing else.

Correct. That's all he does is point his finger at the opposition party. I don't know of any president in American history who has behaved like that before. I can't recall Bush EVER doing it even once. Obama never accepts blame for anything and he will undoubtedly go down in history as the most divisive president we've ever had. His supporters won't care because they're all just as dishonest and dishonorable as he is.

Where hispanics go there are their gangs. Instigate a major gang war. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back