President Romney's To Do List to revitalize US economy and control spending

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
1. Repeal ObamaCare, replace with While Foods Health Care Plan.

ObamaCare is an abortion of a health care plan all it does it turn us into a Progressive Utopia where the government is in charge of your life and death

2. National Voter ID Law

Purple fingered election in Baghdad are fairer and more accurate than in an major American City, time to join the 21st Century. You can't cash a check or get on a plane without ID you shouldn't have a say in a government that spend $3 Trillion annually unless you have ID and and are living

3. Repeal Davis Bacon

Depression Era law that only serves to add 30-60% to the cost of any project using Federal fund. Again, welcome to the 21st Century

4. Repeal Budget Impoundment Act of 1974

Taking advantage of a damaged Nixon Presidency Progressives put the Federal government on its now unending glide-path toward accelerating growth. The President used to have a meaningful ability to curtain Congressional spending, its time to undo the damage Progressive have done by perverting the Constitution

5. Ron Paul Sec Tres

Audit the Fed. Nuff said

6. Invade Iran - They got WM..erm Nukes..and we means to find em..by the Mormon Jeebus!

7. Get rid of taxes for people making over a million dollars a year. Heck..they are the job creators.

8. Give more tax breaks to companies who ship jobs to Mexico and China. Worked for Bush, didn't it?

9. Declare January 1 national Mormon soul reclaimation day. If you weren't Mormon in life..they will get ya in death, by gumption!

10. Get rid of Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, and anything else that keeps the undesirables alive.

11. Switch to the Confederate Flag..just to piss them lily livered liberals off.

The Millennial Generation is just waiting for their bite at the apple, even thought they don't know it yet. They will lead the next big wave of conservatism.

America is set for a new Reaganesque wave of conservatism, acheivement and pride.

The dark, dank days of Pelosi-Reid-Obama will be remembers as some of our worst, ever.

I can't wait!

Romney has only one item on his to do list.

Item #1: Kiss Wall Street/MIC ass everyday and submit to their authority like a proper president should.

Dear Op Robmoney is not going to pick Paul.

jesus you really dont understand what you would be voting for with Robmoney do you?

You will be voting for further concentration of the wealth to the top.

That is the aim of the current republican party owners

Romney has only one item on his to do list.

Item #1: Kiss Wall Street/MIC ass everyday and submit to their authority like a proper president should.

Awww, isn't that cute?

Wealth envy from someone who wants his Prezdint to make life fair!

You got wealth envy from that? In the unlikely event Romney wins you are going to be his greatest, most uncritical supporter on this board.

You will be voting for further concentration of the wealth to the top.

That is the aim of the current republican party owners

I've come to the conclusion that the wealth should be concentrated at the top. And only the top. The demoncrats have demonstrated that all they can do with wealth is piss it all away. So it should remain where it is, at the top.

Great thread, CF!
You made me do some reading. During the health care debate, I remember hearing about the Whole Foods but I never studied the plan.
Should be required reading for everyone involved in the debate.

LINK

ObamaCare is an abortion of a health care plan all it does it turn us into a Progressive Utopia where the government is in charge of your life and death

2. National Voter ID Law

Purple fingered election in Baghdad are fairer and more accurate than in an major American City, time to join the 21st Century. You can't cash a check or get on a plane without ID you shouldn't have a say in a government that spend $3 Trillion annually unless you have ID and and are living

3. Repeal Davis Bacon

Depression Era law that only serves to add 30-60% to the cost of any project using Federal fund. Again, welcome to the 21st Century

Taking advantage of a damaged Nixon Presidency Progressives put the Federal government on its now unending glide-path toward accelerating growth. The President used to have a meaningful ability to curtain Congressional spending, its time to undo the damage Progressive have done by perverting the Constitution

5. Ron Paul Sec Tres

Audit the Fed. Nuff said

6. Sell conservarives beach front property in Oklahoma.

Great thread, CF!
You made me do some reading. During the health care debate, I remember hearing about the Whole Foods but I never studied the plan.

LINK

Given that most of it is incorporated into the Affordable Care Act, those bullet points are just one of many things anyone involved in the debate should read.

I don't see anything about forcing employees to participate.

I'm sure there's many a person on the Hill who wishes they'd described and structured it as a hypothetical tax break you leave on the table for not participating than an affirmative tax penalty.

But I'm talking more about the support for HSAs and high deductible plans, sales of insurance across state lines, cost transparency in the health sector, Medicare reform, downward pressure on state benefit mandates, and federal grants to spur state-level tort reform. All of those things are very much in the Affordable Care Act.

Last edited:

2. National Voter ID Law

3. Repeal Davis Bacon

5. Ron Paul Sec Tres

Audit the Fed. Nuff said

Only if Grover Norquist says so. :)

romney.jpg

Great thread, CF!

LINK
Low Fat Diets don't work because sugar is "Low Fat". Just look at the ingredients of any food item in your kitchen or fridge labeled "low fat".

SideBar: I saw "Weight Watcher" Twinkies at the grocerie store the other day and had a good laugh. Did you know Twinkies are "low fat"? :lol:

2. National Voter ID Law

3. Repeal Davis Bacon

5. Ron Paul Sec Tres

Audit the Fed. Nuff said

This must be referring to Emperor Romney, because he’ll never be president and Congressional approval is otherwise required for any of this to happen.

Great thread, CF!

LINK

Given that most of it is incorporated into the Affordable Care Act, those bullet points are just one of many things anyone involved in the debate should read.

LOL

Sure it is

That's why my 26 YO son was quoted $1,100/month for his health insurance in NY

Plouffe should get a refund on you

Last edited:

Forum List

Back