President Romney: Day One

Except nobody has the answers SO: rather than attempt to derail the thread, what do you think the chances are that Romney will 1) stay on track, even if he will have to shift gears to attract independents, and 2) will be able to do what he is claiming he will do.

President Romney: Day One

mormon_missionaries_door.jpg

"Have you heard about Elder...er...President Romney?"

Last edited:
Thats true. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either illegally stupid or politically inept.

One who borrows lots of money and makes payments on time has a lot more control over the lender than you realize.

Thus why many big time borrowers, such as Trump, control the banks like pupetteers.

There is some truth to that but on a global scale, you're post is comical.

I dont think so.

China needs the USA. Without us, they would be hgard pressed to find a borrower of such large sums of money who is credit worthy.

Youy happen to be speaking from a laymans standpoint. You do not understand what goes on in the lending industry....most dont.

Except nobody has the answers SO: rather than attempt to derail the thread, what do you think the chances are that Romney will 1) stay on track, even if he will have to shift gears to attract independents, and 2) will be able to do what he is claiming he will do.

No one with half a brain watches an ad and believes all that is said.

I took his ad as his goals....and that is how it was supposed to be taken.

Seems you are still living in that Obama fantasy world that existed during the 2008 election...where he fooled folks like you when he "enacted" what he promised to enact day one...Closing of GITMO..

Only those who were in a trasnce actually believed he would do it....and believed it would happen.

Whats it like to support a man that sees you as an idiot?

What about Day Two??
.....After it's too-late???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6nAJ8boRpU&feature=fvwrel]"My name is Sarah and I'm an Ex Mormon." - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYDaoCSCoJg]"My name is Jean Bodie and I'm an Ex Mormon." - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGzM6pLjG-U]Mormon Bishop Earl and his journey out of Mormonism - YouTube[/ame]​

In the unlikely event Romney is elected to the Presidency, his biggest concern in the early days, if not on Day One, will be stemming the "brain drain." Tens of millions of Americans, the best and the brightest, will be emigrating, most to Canada, of course, but some will leave for other countries. Romney will look at the exodus in horror, realizing that, with Progressives, Liberals and other Democrats departing in droves, he will left with his base. What greater nightmare could he face than the prospect of a country filled with those who elected him?
Somehow or another, I do believe that America can survive the exodus of "brains" like Cass Sunstein, Valerie Jarrett, Steven Chu, Janet Incompetano, Plouffe, Axelrod and the rest of the arugula for lunch bunch. :lol:

We owe China a shitload of money. There's no way any president is going to telll them how to conduct their business.

meh.

You are just used to having a POTUS that bows down.

You are delusional. You WANT to believe Obama "bows down". Mittens is a joke. He is a rich kid that got lucky in the gene sweepstakes and got EVERYTHING handed to him as long as he played by the prescribed handbook and cult manual.

Romney puts fear in NO ONE'S heart. He is a punk. If I had to pick someone to go to war with and my choice was Mittens or Obama...it would be Obama hands down. He would be an asset whereas the Morman would be a whiney liability that I would probably have to shoot myself just so I wouldn't have to worry what the two faced bitch was doing behind my back.

If Romney had a serious sit down with the Chineez he had better wear plastic over his magic underwear. There is no doubt in my mind he would piss down his own leg.

Whatta you.....some kind o' anti-capitalistic COMMIE??!!!

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_4a4O7kXQo[/ame]​

Last edited:

I took his ad as his goals....and that is how it was supposed to be taken.

Seems you are still living in that Obama fantasy world that existed during the 2008 election...where he fooled folks like you when he "enacted" what he promised to enact day one...Closing of GITMO..

Only those who were in a trasnce actually believed he would do it....and believed it would happen.

Whats it like to support a man that sees you as an idiot?

Tissue?

You are delusional. You WANT to believe Obama "bows down". Mittens is a joke. He is a rich kid that got lucky in the gene sweepstakes and got EVERYTHING handed to him as long as he played by the prescribed handbook and cult manual.

Jealous much?

If Mitt Romney is to be believed, his first day as president would be pretty busy. But are his plans realistic?

Romney has made a handful of promises about what he would do on day one of his presidency. He's promised to approve the Keystone pipeline that President Obama stopped, cut taxes and change the tax code, begin the process to end Obama's health care law, lower the deficit, tell China to trade fairly, and remove regulations he says hamper job growth.

But some questions remain — like, how feasible is it that Romney would be able to get everything he wants passed by Congress? Would the Tea Party stand up for its causes early on, and would Democrats work with him? And what can Romney actually do to create jobs, as he's promised?

Beyond that, Romney would still probably face a high unemployment rate, and, like Obama, would have to fight parts of his own party no matter what path he chooses to spur the economy. Fresh off a primary in which he made promises to the far right on cutting spending, ending Obamacare and erasing taxes, the practical path for Romney the Job Creator isn't crystal clear.

And still reeling slightly from a primary in which all of their ad hoc heroes fell by either their own doing or a barrage of super PAC ads, right-wing Republicans are hoping that Romney stands by the promises he made to win their votes.

Even if he lands with a majority in both the House and Senate - if said majority is split between traditional Republicans and Tea Party R's, he's going to have an uphill battle.

President Mitt Romney on Day One: A Survival Guide - ABC News

Etch-a-Sketch. The only choice.

Forum List

Back