President receives accolades

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4154-blowhard.jpg

What does Rush Limbaugh have to do with this thread?

Sure ya do, 'Asswipe.'

:lol:

Would you like me to post my other assets, asswipe ? You could compare your Food Stamp account to my financials if you like. I'll even give you credit for that FEMA trailer you and your mother are living in, ya fucking welfare queen.

Sure ya do, 'Asswipe.'

Would you like me to post my other assets, asswipe ? You could compare your Food Stamp account to my financials if you like. I'll even give you credit for that FEMA trailer you and your mother are living in, ya fucking welfare queen.

They cant be too good, because it seems yo0u're investing in properties and a 401k that's doing worse than the current market's doing.

Oh! Maybe!. Hope against hope. Maybe the economy will slip a bit and a few hundred thousand jobs will go away. Yes! If only that would happen and Obama's poll numbers would fall back! Go shitty ecoonomic news! Go!

Yeah - I love it when my home value continues to decline, gas is hovering around $4/gallon, and my401K is tanking. Yippee!!! Tank some more.

(fucking idiot)

(1) if your home value is still declining you bought in a really stupid place. Your poor decision is not the president's fault.

(2) If you're 401(k) is tanking you need a better financial adviser. The DJIA has nearly doubled since it bottomed out in March of 2009.

Thank you for that bit of idiocy.

Republicans (Conservatives) have spent the last 30 years or so breaking the economy. The one brief respite was the Clinton administration. But Bush was the last kick in the pants. The low regulation/low tax, laissez-faire nonsense has failed completely. Just like it did prior to 1950.

They broke it. Now someone is fixing nearly three decades of damage..and doing it in three years.

And they are complaining the fix is taking to long?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRgaKfWMPA]Obama said he should serve only one term - YouTube[/ame]

Sure ya do, 'Asswipe.'

You can post anything you like, but nobody's going to believe you. You're entirely too young and/or immature to 'own' anything of value.

And if you think I'm poor for some reason, well... You'd be wrong again... Not that it's any of your business. :thup:

I was watching the Mclaughlin group on Sunday and was pretty surprised. Mclaughlin asked his panel on a scale of 1 to 5, what they thought the Somalia rescue would add to Obama's ratings. The responses weren't to surprising. Rich Lowry of course said it was "weak" and gave him a "1". Others were predictable as well. But John Mclaughlin surprised me the most. He gave it a "5" and said it showed that Obama had a great deal of fortitude.

Republicans (Conservatives) have spent the last 30 years or so breaking the economy. The one brief respite was the Clinton administration. But Bush was the last kick in the pants. The low regulation/low tax, laissez-faire nonsense has failed completely. Just like it did prior to 1950.

They broke it. Now someone is fixing nearly three decades of damage..and doing it in three years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRgaKfWMPA]Obama said he should serve only one term - YouTube[/ame]

And that's not what he said.

In any case..the voters will decide, won't they.

Which is what he said.

Yeah - I love it when my home value continues to decline, gas is hovering around $4/gallon, and my401K is tanking. Yippee!!! Tank some more.

(fucking idiot)

(1) if your home value is still declining you bought in a really stupid place. Your poor decision is not the president's fault.

(2) If you're 401(k) is tanking you need a better financial adviser. The DJIA has nearly doubled since it bottomed out in March of 2009.

(1) Not his fault..really. But it isn't Obama's fault either. That was all Bush.

I don't know. If you bought a house in Nevada, Florida or a few other select areas when values were increasing 20 and 30% per year you got suckered. The writing was on the wall by about 2004.

Which is what he said.

Ignore the title on the posted video, and watch the clip. He said, and this is a direct quote...

"If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition."

(1) Not his fault..really. But it isn't Obama's fault either. That was all Bush.

I don't know. If you bought a house in Nevada, Florida or a few other select areas when values were increasing 20 and 30% per year you got suckered. The writing was on the wall by about 2004.

I would say the average person isn't really paying attention to the economy or politics until something bad happens.

Sure ya do, 'Asswipe.'

so you own three homes and have substantial other financial assets....

and you've managed to buy three homes in declining markets and your asset portfolio is "tanking"?

You should consider a better financial adviser.

Which is what he said.

Ignore the title on the posted video, and watch the clip. He said, and this is a direct quote...

"If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition."

And that means what to you?

The voters will decide..won't they?

That's how it works.

Oh! Maybe!. Hope against hope. Maybe the economy will slip a bit and a few hundred thousand jobs will go away. Yes! If only that would happen and Obama's poll numbers would fall back! Go shitty ecoonomic news! Go!

Anemic describes what's been happening perfectly. Admit it, Lone...you keep trotting out the "22 months of job growth" because that's about the only positive thing you can say about the economy under Barack Obama. The fact that those job's numbers HAVE been anemic simply illustrates how you much you Obama apologists have to bend over backwards to find something good to say about a man as incompetent as Barry is.

He sends in Seal Team Six against a small band of Somali Pirates? Talk about hitting a mosquito with a sledge hammer! And on the same night as his State of the Union address that was the same old, same old? Gee, what a coincidence. Anything to give the main stream media something else to talk about other than a "non-plan" to fix the economy and get people working again!

Beats the exponentially contracting job market he walked into. Face it, any job growth - Even if 'anemic' - is a biiiiiiiiiiiig improvement.

Maybe you want to claim its in spite of Obama or unrelated to him, but hard to argue that it hasn't been a big step forward.

Things are getting back to normal. Be happy about it. It will feel better than rooting for America to fail.

Nothing is 'getting back to normal'. That is disingenuous at best. I never 'root' for 'America to fail', but I do believe in being a realist. Lying about the mess we are in might suit your political agenda, but it is not in the best interests of your country. So which is it, Cuyo? Party or country?

I was watching the Mclaughlin group on Sunday and was pretty surprised. Mclaughlin asked his panel on a scale of 1 to 5, what they thought the Somalia rescue would add to Obama's ratings. The responses weren't to surprising. Rich Lowry of course said it was "weak" and gave him a "1". Others were predictable as well. But John Mclaughlin surprised me the most. He gave it a "5" and said it showed that Obama had a great deal of fortitude.

Agreeing to attempt one of those raids (Bin Laden) showed some cajones.

Agreeing to a second one - and in order to get a hostage most Americans had never heard a thing about - showed some much more formidable cajones.

Forum List

Back