President receives accolades

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Obama rides favorable political winds - Yahoo! News
Rising poll numbers, favorable economic data and a Republican primary race that has torn holes in the electability argument of his most likely Republican foe Mitt Romney, have combined to put a new spring in Obama's step.
And a daring raid by Navy SEALS to rescue an American aid worker and a Danish colleague from Somali pirates last week further enhanced the commander-in-chief resume on which he will run hard in November.

2.gif

Yahoo doing it's part in putting out ass kissing articles for the Obama...

has put a new spring in his step?

dear gawd...suck suck kiss kiss

and of course the op eats it up.

"favorable economic data" you can tell dot pig ain't been to the grocery store or the gas station lately.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Mayby in your biased mind but not in mine

Right now its pretty slow and anemic as hell.

I hope it improves and people get back to work and I don't care who's in the WH.

Lets see what the next quarter brings.

Oh! Maybe!. Hope against hope. Maybe the economy will slip a bit and a few hundred thousand jobs will go away. Yes! If only that would happen and Obama's poll numbers would fall back! Go shitty ecoonomic news! Go!

Yeah - I love it when my home value continues to decline, gas is hovering around $4/gallon, and my401K is tanking. Yippee!!! Tank some more.

(fucking idiot)

Oh! Maybe!. Hope against hope. Maybe the economy will slip a bit and a few hundred thousand jobs will go away. Yes! If only that would happen and Obama's poll numbers would fall back! Go shitty ecoonomic news! Go!

Anemic describes what's been happening perfectly. Admit it, Lone...you keep trotting out the "22 months of job growth" because that's about the only positive thing you can say about the economy under Barack Obama. The fact that those job's numbers HAVE been anemic simply illustrates how you much you Obama apologists have to bend over backwards to find something good to say about a man as incompetent as Barry is.

He sends in Seal Team Six against a small band of Somali Pirates? Talk about hitting a mosquito with a sledge hammer! And on the same night as his State of the Union address that was the same old, same old? Gee, what a coincidence. Anything to give the main stream media something else to talk about other than a "non-plan" to fix the economy and get people working again!

Anemic describes what's been happening perfectly. Admit it, Lone...you keep trotting out the "22 months of job growth" because that's about the only positive thing you can say about the economy under Barack Obama. The fact that those job's numbers HAVE been anemic simply illustrates how you much you Obama apologists have to bend over backwards to find something good to say about a man as incompetent as Barry is.

He sends in Seal Team Six against a small band of Somali Pirates? Talk about hitting a mosquito with a sledge hammer! And on the same night as his State of the Union address that was the same old, same old? Gee, what a coincidence. Anything to give the main stream media something else to talk about other than a "non-plan" to fix the economy and get people working again!

Beats the exponentially contracting job market he walked into. Face it, any job growth - Even if 'anemic' - is a biiiiiiiiiiiig improvement.

Maybe you want to claim its in spite of Obama or unrelated to him, but hard to argue that it hasn't been a big step forward.

Things are getting back to normal. Be happy about it. It will feel better than rooting for America to fail.

Yeah - I love it when my home value continues to decline, gas is hovering around $4/gallon, and my401K is tanking. Yippee!!! Tank some more.

(fucking idiot)

(1) if your home value is still declining you bought in a really stupid place. Your poor decision is not the president's fault.

(2) If you're 401(k) is tanking you need a better financial adviser. The DJIA has nearly doubled since it bottomed out in March of 2009.

(fucking idiot)

(1) if your home value is still declining you bought in a really stupid place. Your poor decision is not the president's fault.

(2) If you're 401(k) is tanking you need a better financial adviser. The DJIA has nearly doubled since it bottomed out in March of 2009.

(1) Not his fault..really. But it isn't Obama's fault either. That was all Bush.

(2) Really. 100% agree. I'm kicking myself daily for moving everything into the "Guaranteed Fund".

(fucking idiot)

Our friend "Warrior" has neither a home nor a 401k. He's a teenager, and has little to go on than extracted soundbytes from Hannity et al, and other dopes here, which as we're witnessing, are emotionally invested in America's failure as long as Democrats are in control.

Hopefully that helps explain why he consistently says such stupid things.

Republicans (Conservatives) have spent the last 30 years or so breaking the economy. The one brief respite was the Clinton administration. But Bush was the last kick in the pants. The low regulation/low tax, laissez-faire nonsense has failed completely. Just like it did prior to 1950.

They broke it. Now someone is fixing nearly three decades of damage..and doing it in three years.

And they are complaining the fix is taking to long?

:lol:

Forum List

Back