President Putin could play a key role in ridding us of this filth and destroy NWO plan by simply

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
This new world order is the equivalent of toilet paper and should be treated as such. President Putin could play a key role in ridding us of this filth and destroy the NWO plan is by simply finding and destroying all of their bunkers / underground cities etc. with likely most of their assets. This way, NWO will have to stop with their plan because they will have nowhere to go and not anything to sustain them these pieces of excrement referring to their greedy selfish ignorant useless asses as elite is quite the dumb joke indeed.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

This new world order is the equivalent of toilet paper and should be treated as such. President Putin could play a key role in ridding us of this filth and destroy the NWO plan is by simply finding and destroying all of their bunkers / underground cities etc. with likely most of their assets. This way, NWO will have to stop with their plan because they will have nowhere to go and not anything to sustain them these pieces of excrement referring to their greedy selfish ignorant useless asses as elite is quite the dumb joke indeed.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

wait a minute go back.... there are cities underground?

What's the new world order's plan and why...what's their purpose and will it ever be achieved in one person's lifetime or generations of lifetimes?

Anyone who trusts Putin to do anything for the USA's good....is naive and playing with fire in my opinion!

th

I'll stand with anyone who wants to rid the world of global bankster scum.

Let's get the helicopters warming up.

Anyone who trusts Putin to do anything for the USA's good....is naive and playing with fire in my opinion!
It's nice that you said, "in my opinion" because your statement is meaningless. Putin has already done wonders for the USA's good. If not for Putin you'd still believe the US has been fighting against ISIS, rather than supporting it.

Forum List

Back