President Pantywaist? If it wasn't so dire, this would be funny

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Barack Obama: all the bad guys are giving President Pantywaist the finger
Posted By: Gerald Warner at May 29, 2009 at 19:41:52
Posted in: UK Correspondents

Kim Jong-il, the charismatic and popular (if you are a Pyongyang resident and covet a life expectancy of more than 24 hours) Dear Leader of North Korea, is on his sixth or seventh missile this week. See the pretty vapour trails streak across Asian skies, in an impressive firework display to celebrate the arrival of President Pantywaist in the Oval Office.

School's out! Suddenly it is playtime for all the naughtier elements in the more "reclusive" parts of the world who enjoy kicking Uncle Sam's butt but didn't much relish tangling with Dick Cheney and (what was that other guy's name?). This time Comrade Kim is really throwing his toys out of the playpen. He has even unilaterally revoked the 1953 armistice between the Korean War belligerents, which means, in case anybody is interested, that North and South Korea are once more at war.

So, what is the response of the Messiah in the Oval Office? Really severe rhetoric, is the answer. The soundbite manufacturers have been burning the midnight oil and the auto-cue is going into meltdown. So is the confidence of Asian leaders. The word is out: the most powerful nation on earth has got itself a pussycat for a president and all the bad guys are queuing up to give him the finger.

It is a measure of Obama's acknowledged impotence that some of those who are now cheeking him are doing so with a degree of sophistication they had not previously exhibited. Irony and sarcasm are being deployed in an unlikely place: Tehran. It is the worst-kept secret in the world that Iran is dependent on North Korea for the development of its nuclear programme. When Kim last lit the blue touch-paper, in 2006, Tehran roundly supported him. This time the mullahs have come up with a more teasing ploy: they have righteously condemned him.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran said piously: "We recommend all countries not to waste national resources and their people's wealth on moving toward nuclear proliferation and making weapons of mass destruction." You have to have respect for a man who can deliver a statement like that with a straight face. On Britain's Got Talent such a virtuoso performance would have knocked Susan Boyle off the radar.

President Pantywaist's enemies are taking his measure and they are liking what they see. Perhaps, in some Macchiavellian way, Obama thinks the appointment to the Supreme Court of a Latina woman of apparent bias, who seems unlikely to find in favour of a white male American, will either appease or frighten his foes. Come back, Dick Cheney, all is forgiven.

Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

I don't know if I'd call any POTUS a panty waist. At least if we omit Jimmy Carter from the consideration. That said, though, here's a guy who is not scaring anybody. Offering big wet kisses with a warm shower to a guy who wants to cut your heart out and show it to you may not be the best thing to do.

I admire anyone who seeks to make peace, but at the end of the day, it takes two to tango and Kim Jong Il and Ahmadinajad are not forthcoming with any real overtures for peace.

The Arabs in the Middle East are as reluctant now as ever to make a Middle East Peace deal. Hoping really, really hard that they might come around is not a national policy. It's a fantasy.

The economy is in ruins and not getting better any time soon. Nationalizing GM is not a solution. It is this century's version of the WPA.

Nationalize Health Care? This is the one that amazes me the most. It is presented as saving money, but also as needing 1 trillion dollars of government aid to work. How is spending 1 trillion dollars more than it currently costs a savings?

This emperor has no clothes and the longer he struts around in his overly politicized teleprompter led campaign speeches ignoring the reality and addressing the fantasy, the worse off we become.

This is getting just a little scary.

President Pantywaist

A pantywaisted Chicago thug! :lol:

You gotta love how CON$ can exaggerate anyone or anything from one extreme to the other and they STILL expect to be considered credible, :cuckoo:

November 7, 2008
RUSH: He is a good old-fashioned Chicago thug just like Obama is a good old-fashioned Chicago thug.

President Pantywaist

You gotta love how CON$ can exaggerate anyone or anything from one extreme to the other and they STILL expect to be considered credible, :cuckoo:

November 7, 2008
RUSH: He is a good old-fashioned Chicago thug just like Obama is a good old-fashioned Chicago thug.

He's got all the power here to be a thug, he's not the ruler of Iran or North Korea dummy ...........

Besides "thug" politicians don't do it out in the open, they say one thing then do another, ala Oblahblah, but keep drinking your blue kool aid .......

I love these right wing circle jerks.

Obama is pretty strong. He is in the process of defeating the Taliban. Then he will get Bin Laden. Sooner or later Little Kim will get his as well.

Obama is pretty strong. He is in the process of defeating the Taliban. Then he will get Bin Laden. Sooner or later Little Kim will get his as well.

I'm glad that you "feel" this way. I feel like he is a good speaker and I also feel that he has zero respect from the bad guys of the world. As evidence of my Feelings on this, I give you the actions of Kim, the Iranian strong man and that jerk in South America.

These little pimples on the world's butt are playing our man like a fiddle.

Of course all of these jag offs have a propensity toward nationalizing industry and our guy does, too. Sympatico?

The most recent job loss figures were down below 600K for the first time in months, but the little untold factoid in this is that the private sector job losses continued at that >600K rate, but the Government hired another 72K. 72K more riders to be pulled along by the pullers.

As far as your 3 predictions go, that's all well and good, but show me the money. Ifs and buts are not a guarentee and so far, our man is not a fountain of inspiration for me.

A pretty good definer is this: Korea has nukes and is developing long range missiles. This is not an if or a but. It is real world actual stuff that is happening. What is the response from Washington? To dismantle our missile defense program.

What's wrong with this picture?

The only consistant part of this administration is the seeming departure from reality in making decisions.

President Pantywaist

November 7, 2008

And also a Marxist/Elitist.. Go figure. Contradictions in terms but they'll throw anything against the wall to see if it sticks.

I'm glad that you "feel" this way. I feel like he is a good speaker and I also feel that he has zero respect from the bad guys of the world. As evidence of my Feelings on this, I give you the actions of Kim, the Iranian strong man and that jerk in South America.

These little pimples on the world's butt are playing our man like a fiddle.

Of course all of these jag offs have a propensity toward nationalizing industry and our guy does, too. Sympatico?

The most recent job loss figures were down below 600K for the first time in months, but the little untold factoid in this is that the private sector job losses continued at that >600K rate, but the Government hired another 72K. 72K more riders to be pulled along by the pullers.

As far as your 3 predictions go, that's all well and good, but show me the money. Ifs and buts are not a guarentee and so far, our man is not a fountain of inspiration for me.

A pretty good definer is this: Korea has nukes and is developing long range missiles. This is not an if or a but. It is real world actual stuff that is happening. What is the response from Washington? To dismantle our missile defense program.

What's wrong with this picture?

The only consistant part of this administration is the seeming departure from reality in making decisions.

When Bush was in office, Chavez could play the big strong leader standing up to the evil Bush. Now he looks like a groupie trying to give his favorite book to his favorite rock star. That totally cracked me up.

Little Kim has been playing the brinkmanship card for years. Now he has succeeded in pissing off the Chinese. Even as only Pakistan can defeat the Taliban, only China can stop Little Kim.

In Pakistan the election of Obama has allowed the government to go after the Taliban and destroy them. The government of Pakistan could never have done this while Bush was in office.

As far as job losses go, that problem was created by the deregulation of the financial industry that Phil Gramm snuck into the 1999 Congressional budget on the day before recess. Obama is doing exactly what we need to do to fight deflation.

No, Obama is doing a good job, and he will probably be re-elected without too much trouble.

Forum List

Back