President Orders Death Of Three Black Teens

Since Obama is only 6% black...

How do you figure that? How can anyone be 6% of anything as it is not a factor of 2?

Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian, that from his mother. What those who want Mr. Obama to write history by becoming "America's first African-American president" ignore is that his father was ethnically Arabic, with only 1 relative ethnically African Negro - a maternal great-grandparent (Sen. Obama's great-great grandparent, thus the 6.25% ethnic contribution to the senator's ethnic composition.).

That means that Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side. He is 43.75% Arabic, and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.

Why is the fact that Mr. Obama is only 6.25% African Negro not reported?

Because to acknowledge it is to report this devastating truth about him: Mr. Obama is not legally African-American. It is impossible for him to be, in truth, America's first African-American president.

Federal law requires that to claim a minority status, you must be at least 1/8 of the descriptor, but for the sake of this article, I've converted it to a decimal fraction for easier comprehension. You must be at least 12.5% of the racial component you claim for minority status. Mr. Obama, claiming to be African-American, is half the legal threshold.

Again, to let it sink in: Mr. Obama is not legally African-American. It is impossible for him to be, in truth, America's first African-American president.

Reading Between the Lines: Post, Tribune: Is Obama really African-American?

Robert Gates reported that the three Somali pirates were teenaged young men aged 17 - 19.

I support our military action fully - my point being that if this had been a Republican president, the media would likely be aggressively spinning this as an overly aggressive measure by the United States military, and questioning if the three Somali teens needed to be executed and if perhaps a relatively minimal amount of money could have been utilized to secure the safety of the American captain.

Just sayin...

Defense secretary: Killed Somali pirates were "untrained" teenagers_English_Xinhua

Upon what basis would you possibly think that?

How about the basis that black people died in New orleans because of george bush.
Torturing was george Bushes fault.
Global Warming was George Bushes fault.
Poverty was George Bushes fault.
Bad weather was george bushes fault.
Certainly if he was president he would have been held accountable and impeached by liberals on here for ordering the death of those underprivledged young black men who were just trying to fight their way out of poverty.

That's what makes me think it.

President Barak Hussein Obama did exactly the right thing, and the people that were on the scene did their jobs superbly. The situation could have gone wrong in so many ways, but it was turned into a success. And the fact that a small part of that success belongs to the President is just killing you, Sinatra.

The President did not have a damn thing to do with the success of that mission. He had no planning, authorization or logistical input what so ever. You're dreaming of your messiah's importance friend.

Robert Gates reported that the three Somali pirates were teenaged young men aged 17 - 19.

I support our military action fully - my point being that if this had been a Republican president, the media would likely be aggressively spinning this as an overly aggressive measure by the United States military, and questioning if the three Somali teens needed to be executed and if perhaps a relatively minimal amount of money could have been utilized to secure the safety of the American captain.

Just sayin...

Defense secretary: Killed Somali pirates were "untrained" teenagers_English_Xinhua

All The Iraqi "weddings" we bombed in the high desert of Iraq?

Someone is taking the stand that the president ordered three black teens killed, neglecting the fact that were killed in the act of committing a crime that carries the death penalty the world over.
To bad someone from Charlotte isn't on here, I lived there briefly a couple years ago and hated it due to the unreasonable amount of violence in parts of town. Sad thing is, it seemed to be blacks doing it to blacks.
Get over the racial bullshit. Stand up and be real men and women without regard to color.
Those that engage in racial politics are very weak-minded.
If one thing comes from our first black president, I hope it is the demise of all the racial bullshit in this country.

Just sayin...

Ya that's what would have happened. Wow are you some kind of stupid? So how is this not trolling? Your starting a thread based on your paranoid speculation to find yet another way to bring down america and barack obama is very telling about how crazy you are but brings nothing else.

Last edited:
Did anyone find their AGES to be much more striking than their skin colour? Obviously they're black. They're from Somalia!

But FUCK 19 years old. I was 19 years not 2 years ago. Can't imagine how people live like that. This kinda thing just puts into perspective how unbelievably easy I have it.

Since Obama is only 6% black...

How do you figure that? How can anyone be 6% of anything as it is not a factor of 2?

Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian, that from his mother. What those who want Mr. Obama to write history by becoming "America's first African-American president" ignore is that his father was ethnically Arabic, with only 1 relative ethnically African Negro - a maternal great-grandparent (Sen. Obama's great-great grandparent, thus the 6.25% ethnic contribution to the senator's ethnic composition.).

That means that Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side. He is 43.75% Arabic, and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.

Why is the fact that Mr. Obama is only 6.25% African Negro not reported?

Because to acknowledge it is to report this devastating truth about him: Mr. Obama is not legally African-American. It is impossible for him to be, in truth, America's first African-American president.

Federal law requires that to claim a minority status, you must be at least 1/8 of the descriptor, but for the sake of this article, I've converted it to a decimal fraction for easier comprehension. You must be at least 12.5% of the racial component you claim for minority status. Mr. Obama, claiming to be African-American, is half the legal threshold.

Again, to let it sink in: Mr. Obama is not legally African-American. It is impossible for him to be, in truth, America's first African-American president.

Reading Between the Lines: Post, Tribune: Is Obama really African-American?

Ummmmmm.......... I'm sorry but............. well, you know, a pictures worth a thousand words.

Barack_Hussein_Obama%2C_Sr..jpg

Now THAT is what I call a BLACK MAN, if I've ever seen one.

Spot the odd one out:

Barack_Obama%27s_Kenyan_relatives.jpg

Just sayin...

some on the left have said just that:

Because Bush and the whole Neocon movement has a scarcely disguised, visceral hatred of Islam, they throw all reason out the window to leap at any opportunity to kill Moslems. In the case of Somalia, not only the anti-Islamic Neocons, but also the racist Southern-cracker Neocons have a deeply biased motive for breaching international law to push their pogram disquised as the War on Terror: The Moslems there are also black. OpEdNews » Somalia: a Victim of Bush's Recklessness

President Barak Hussein Obama did exactly the right thing, and the people that were on the scene did their jobs superbly. The situation could have gone wrong in so many ways, but it was turned into a success. And the fact that a small part of that success belongs to the President is just killing you, Sinatra.

The President did not have a damn thing to do with the success of that mission. He had no planning, authorization or logistical input what so ever. You're dreaming of your messiah's importance friend.

Yo........fuckstick........lemmie clue ya into some stuff........

The President did not have anything to do with the mission? What the fuck do you think the title "Commander In Chief" means? He AUTHORIZED THE MISSION. TOLD THEM TO SHOOT TO KILL IF THE CAPTAIN WAS IN DANGER.

Logistical input came from the people present (Captain of the Navy ship, crew, etc.).

Apparently you've never been in the military, nor have you ever studied civics, apparently.

Just sayin...

Another point is Obama did it with the military that George Bush built, He did it with the military he despised for his entire political career.

This is a victory for BUSH.

Just sayin...

Another point is Obama did it with the military that George Bush built, He did it with the military he despised for his entire political career.

This is a victory for BUSH.

What's the basis for the assertion Obama despised thde military his entire career?

Just sayin...

How fucking obsessively partisan does one have to be to create a thread based on some specious assumption about what people --people whose motives you obviously don't understand -- MIGHT have reacted if something that didn't happen, happened?

All the real stuff that's really happening (plenty of real stuff to complain about Obama's policies ) and all you can come up with is a comment based on some goofy speculative fiction?

You're a tool, Sinatra.

And you're not even a very sharp tool in this tools-a-plenty shed, either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back