President Orders Death Of Three Black Teens

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Robert Gates reported that the three Somali pirates were teenaged young men aged 17 - 19.

I support our military action fully - my point being that if this had been a Republican president, the media would likely be aggressively spinning this as an overly aggressive measure by the United States military, and questioning if the three Somali teens needed to be executed and if perhaps a relatively minimal amount of money could have been utilized to secure the safety of the American captain.

Just sayin...

Defense secretary: Killed Somali pirates were "untrained" teenagers_English_Xinhua

Robert Gates reported that the three Somali pirates were teenaged young men aged 17 - 19.

I support our military action fully - my point being that if this had been a Republican president, the media would likely be aggressively spinning this as an overly aggressive measure by the United States military, and questioning if the three Somali teens needed to be executed and if perhaps a relatively minimal amount of money could have been utilized to secure the safety of the American captain.

Just sayin...

Defense secretary: Killed Somali pirates were "untrained" teenagers_English_Xinhua

Ah - and yet another ship is taken...

International news - Radio Netherlands Worldwide - English

No they wouldn't.

Just sayin...

Discount the premise all you want - there would be fabricated media outrage being spun this very moment had a Republican president ordered this action.

Just sayin...

Upon what basis would you possibly think that?

well yeah, and if we could have gotten a democrat and a republican and a lawyer onto that boat, it would have gone like this:

Democrat: we must save these children

Lawyer: fuck these children.

Republican: do you think we have time?

Just sayin...

This is one of the more asinine threads I've seen started in a while.

How 'bout no, dude.

and your point to this whole assinine conspiracy post is??

Looking at your user name,you better get your head out of the sand buried in there.There isnt any difference between the republicans and the democrats like you want to believe -I mean the reprocrats and the demopublicans,they sleep in bed together.they are the same party.they are BOTH corrupt.we need a thrid party created as I explained in my PICK YOUR POISON, OBAMA OR MCCAIN thread.

Since Obama is only 6% black, I'd say that 'Obama doesn't care about teenage black people from Somalia'!

nor does he believe in the constitution of the united states.he has lied about everything he said he was going to do when he got elected.the only difference between him and those other bastard presidents Clinton or Bush and Mccain,is he is the first black CEO president willing to do the elites bidding.

Since Obama is only 6% black, I'd say that 'Obama doesn't care about teenage black people from Somalia'!

nor does he believe in the constitution of the united states.he has lied about everything he said he was going to do when he got elected.the only difference between him and those other bastard presidents Clinton or Bush and Mccain,is he is the first black CEO president willing to do the elites bidding.

Like Bush Jr. did? You've gotta fucking be kidding me you lobotomized moron.

And, for what it's worth asshole, YOU start a new job and take control of a company as CEO, or (as in my case) control of a command, and see how fucking great YOU are at the 3 month mark.

9/11 inside job......you gotta quit drinking the kool aid dude.

Like Bush Jr. did? You've gotta fucking be kidding me you lobotomized moron.

And, for what it's worth asshole, YOU start a new job and take control of a company as CEO, or (as in my case) control of a command, and see how fucking great YOU are at the 3 month mark.

9/11 inside job......you gotta quit drinking the kool aid dude.

Bush jr believes in the constitution? yeah and Hitler was a nice man.:lol::lol::lol:what other fairy tales you have for the year?:lol::lol::lol: the only moron asshole is you for being ignorant.every president that gets in there is more corrupt than the previous one.your the dude drinking the cool aid.

Just sayin...

You are an idiot. It was the Swift Boar Liars that lambasted Kerry for killing a teenager that had a RPG. I was in the Air Force at 19. A teenager with a gun is just as dangerous as a grandfather with a gun.

President Barak Hussein Obama did exactly the right thing, and the people that were on the scene did their jobs superbly. The situation could have gone wrong in so many ways, but it was turned into a success. And the fact that a small part of that success belongs to the President is just killing you, Sinatra.

:lol:

Just sayin...

Discount the premise all you want - there would be fabricated media outrage being spun this very moment had a Republican president ordered this action.

But there is no way that your hypothesis will ever be proven, since the President is not and will not be Republican.

Forum List

Back