President of ConocoPhillips Alaska Dies in Avalanche

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
This is a terrible tragedy to lose a Oil Exec. I hope Sarah Palin attends his funeral. These Oil Execs are vital to America and its Energy needs.

President of ConocoPhillips Alaska Dies in Avalanche - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — The president of ConocoPhillips Alaska was killed and another person was feared dead after the two were swept away while snowmobiling on Alaska's Kenai Peninsula, state police said.

Jim Bowles, the head of the oil giant's Alaska operations, was with a dozen snowmobilers in the Grandview wilderness area near Seward when an avalanche roared down a slope Saturday, burying him and Alan Gage.

Bowles' body was recovered before nightfall, but Gage couldn't be located before the search was suspended because of darkness. The search was to resume Sunday weather permitting.
Do not post full articles.

I imagine he had millions willed to Greenpeace and Alaska's out of work fisherman.

Does anyone know of an online market that delivers bird carcasses and dead fish from oil spills ?
I'd like to send some to the family as a remembrance.

He'll be replaced with another paper pusher.

Why are billionaire CEOs suddenly American heros?

The middle class is being destroyed, the money is being re-distributed to the top and the billionaires are the right wing's new heros?

Oh what a world!

Forum List

Back