President Obama's worst critic is Senator Obama!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
On Capitol Hill this year, one of President Obama’s most troublesome critics has been Senator Obama.

"even debating a debt-limit increase was “a sign of leadership failure.”

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation”

On debt and Libya, it’s President Obama vs. Senator Obama - The Washington Post

It's a lot easier to criticize from the cheap seats as a Senator isn't it ?
Then, when/if you get the job, "it'd be a lot easier if this was a dictatorship" doesn't sound so unreasonable
after all. Nothing new under the sun.

That was only when DA BOOOOOOSH was in there. Now Raising the Debt Limit is suddenly "crucial to the very survival of our Nation." Him and the Democrats are Fear Mongering this up just like they did with their Stimulus debacle. Gotta scare the Sheep i guess. It's an old tried & true tactic for them. I guess we'll see if the Sheep eat it up.

Yup. He sure was against a lot of stuff before he was for it.

Sound familiar??

I'd have to say Senator Obama was correct the fact that we are debating the debt ceiling again, especially so soon after the last time shows a failure of leadership at a magnitude that can't begin to be measured.

That was only when DA BOOOOOOSH was in there. Now Raising the Debt Limit is suddenly "crucial to the very survival of our Nation." Him and the Democrats are Fear Mongering this up just like they did with their Stimulus debacle. Gotta scare the Sheep i guess. It's an old tried & true tactic for them. I guess we'll see if the Sheep eat it up.

True. When I max a credit card, I dont get any more credit until my balance is caught up. The Government needs to do this, then they can discuss more credit.

Forum List

Back