President Obama's Inauguration

You may be right, Tech. I was in the kitchen the other night and Obama was on talking. I couldn't hear what he was saying but I did hear him say something to the effect of 'As Andrew Jackson (or some past president) once said . . .' I asked my husband if he was quoting dead presidents again. Hmm, interesting POV.

He likes using dead political figures to prop himself up,because they aren't around to tell him to Knock it off and STFU.

Many in the media, and Obama himself apparently, require a history lesson.

You guys are the biggest haters. It wasn't that his ancestors were slaves or not you fuck wit, it was the historic value of an African-American becoming president. Why would some of you dumb fucks be saying: "Wait until he screws up his first week". Why would you be relying on some false sense of revenge to satisfy your need and have a liberal fuck up just like George Bush did? I cannot believe how big of haters you conservatives are, calling President Obama "Hussien" and shit. Why would you call him by his middle name? I mean haha real cute, his name sounds like Sadams! Grow up a little, if he screws up, then you are righteously pissed off but he has done so little so far. I don't understand how you form such a haste opinion about him. On one hand you are right, he should not be over glorified because we have yet to see what he can do.

First of all, he's an American, technically, anybody except an actual Native American Indian is a hyphenated American, so the fact that you choose to add "African" in front of American when you refer to him seems a bit on the racist side.
Second of all, nobody in this thread used your sentence, let me remind you of it, you said, "Wait until he screws up his first week". The rest of your claim about revenge is just silly, since you were the only one to actually use that strawman argument. You get an F for failure.
Next, his middle name, haha, what a laugh, he refers to himself by is middle name, or didn't you see his oath of office? Try again.
Then, you claim haste in people's opinions, well hells bells, the guy campaigned for almost two years. Are you falsely claiming that after 2 years of listening to him campaign that nobody knows what his positions are? Continue along with your strawman failures.
Lastly, your accusation of "hate" is about as real as a transsexuals tits. Nobody on this thread has said anything hateful, but you claim that hate exists, just as a transsexual claims their tits are real.
Next time, try to debate the points in the thread, instead of just flinging out false accusations in some sort mental masturbation type manner.

Last edited:

You guys are the biggest haters. It wasn't that his ancestors were slaves or not you fuck wit, it was the historic value of an African-American becoming president. Why would some of you dumb fucks be saying: "Wait until he screws up his first week". Why would you be relying on some false sense of revenge to satisfy your need and have a liberal fuck up just like George Bush did? I cannot believe how big of haters you conservatives are, calling President Obama "Hussien" and shit. Why would you call him by his middle name? I mean haha real cute, his name sounds like Sadams! Grow up a little, if he screws up, then you are righteously pissed off but he has done so little so far. I don't understand how you form such a haste opinion about him. On one hand you are right, he should not be over glorified because we have yet to see what he can do.

First of all, he's an American, technically, anybody except an actual Native American Indian is a hyphenated American, so the fact that you choose to add "African" in front of American when you refer to him seems a bit on the racist side.
Second of all, nobody in this thread used your sentence, let me remind you of it, you said, "Wait until he screws up his first week". The rest of your claim about revenge is just silly, since you were the only one to actually use that strawman argument. You get an F for failure.
Next, his middle name, haha, what a laugh, he refers to himself by is middle name, or didn't you see his oath of office? Try again.
Then, you claim haste in people's opinions, well hells bells, the guy campaigned for almost two years. Are you falsely claiming that after 2 years of listening to him campaign that nobody knows what his positions are? Continue along with your strawman failures.
Lastly, your accusation of "hate" is about as real as a transsexuals tits. Nobody on this thread has said anything hateful, but you claim that hate exists, just as a transsexual claims their tits are real.
Next time, try to debate the points in the thread, instead of just flinging out false accusations in some sort mental masturbation type manner.

Please don't play me for a fool, batty boy. You very well know I mean black, African-American, more pigmentation in the skin. Try not to become too technical when your correction is not necessary. I understand this thread did not include the "first week" statement, I was speaking in general terms. And again, another situation where you play me for a fool. Wow, Obama is addressed by his middle name along with his first name similar to other people. You very well know why you call him Heussien. You remind me of that ego-centric asshole Bill O'Reily. Pretends he does not understand simple concepts which makes him look more unintelligent. C'mon Bill, quit losing contact with reality.

Obama chose the Republican President Lincoln's Bible to cement the relationship between himself and Republicans. It's the same reason he "reaches out" to Republicans. So when his own miserable policies fail, he can say, "Hey, we were all in this together."

It had nothing to do with slavery or anything else. If Obama has his way, every US citizen will be a slave to the government.

As if the Republicans of Lincoln's ilk were anything like those who comprise the Religious Right-commandeered GOP of today.

Please don't play me for a fool, batty boy. You very well know I mean black, African-American, more pigmentation in the skin. Try not to become too technical when your correction is not necessary. I understand this thread did not include the "first week" statement, I was speaking in general terms. And again, another situation where you play me for a fool. Wow, Obama is addressed by his middle name along with his first name similar to other people. You very well know why you call him Heussien. You remind me of that ego-centric asshole Bill O'Reily. Pretends he does not understand simple concepts which makes him look more unintelligent. C'mon Bill, quit losing contact with reality.
Please show me a thread where I have referred to Mr Obama as Hussein.
Seriously, you weren't "speaking in general terms", you are trying to pigeon-hole people based upon your own false misinterpretation of what was actually posted.

Seriously, you weren't "speaking in general terms", you are trying to pigeon-hole people based upon your own false misinterpretation of what was actually posted.

I will get back at cha, just don't delete any of your posts.

I'm a lover not a hater. :D

Ligthen up dude before you blow a gasket. You seem to have missed the point of the original post. Try actually reading it. Obama's symbolic gesture is hypocritical.

Obama hypocritical? NEVER!

I will get back at cha, just don't delete any of your posts.

There is no need for me to to delete any of my posts, I've never referred to Mr Obama by just his middle name, nor, have i ever refereed to him by his full name. Just like I have never referred to Mr McCain by just his middle name, nor his full name. Just like I have never referred to any politician by just their middle name nor their full name. I will admit that sometimes I have failed to put "Mr" or "Mrs" or "Ms" in front of a politicians name.

You can admit your error now, or you can admit it later after wasting hours searching for that which is not there. Your choice.

Forum List

Back