President Obama

Hawaii. Yup when I think of what is as American as apple pie first thing that comes no mind is Hawaii

first-visit-to-kenya-copy.jpg

I was never a birther because Obama's anti-Americanism didn't come from where he was born IMO. He came from a broken home, Father took off, Mother was a flake, raised by a Communist, spent time being educated in Madrasas, spent 20 years going to the church of a virulent Black Racist anti-American, surrounded by friends who were anti-Americans. Yeah to me that was way more important than where Obama was born.

Where was President Obama born?

Not sure why this is a Trump issue other than Trump being King Birther for years, until political expediency had him through Birthers under the bus and blame Hillary for his own Birther idiocy.

who cares anymore?.....
Exactly. If he WAS born in Kenya, like I believe, it's too late to do anything about it.

If he was born in Kenya- why do you think Trump is covering it up?

I do love the left over Birthers still prancing out their Birther crap, while not once questioning why their one time King of the Birthers- Donald Trump- the one who promised Birthers that they would not believe what his investigators were finding- in three years of being President- still hasn't come through for them with that proof that Obama was born in Kenya.

If Obama were not born in Hawaii- President Trump is part of the cover up.

Which is just hilarious if anyone believes it.

who cares anymore?.....
Exactly. If he WAS born in Kenya, like I believe, it's too late to do anything about it.

I do love the left over Birthers still prancing out their Birther crap, while not once questioning why their one time King of the Birthers- Donald Trump- the one who promised Birthers that they would not believe what his investigators were finding- in three years of being President- still hasn't come through for them with that proof that Obama was born in Kenya.

You ARE an idiot. Thanks for showing this once again.

who cares anymore?.....

You ARE an idiot. Thanks for showing this once again.

I noticed you didn't have the balls to actually address my post.

You think Obama was born in Kenya.

Why do you think Trump is covering it up?

You know after telling you for years that he was hot on the heels of the truth- and then once he got the Republican nomination telling you that suddenly he knew Obama was born in Hawaii?

That is great! I had forgotten that!

Obama mocks Trump over 'growing up together in Kenya'
President Obama got back at Donald Trump by mocking him -- and himself -- over citizenship claims.

"This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya," Obama joked to The Tonight Show's Jay Leno on Wednesday.

"We had constant run-ins on the soccer field." Obama added to laughter. "He wasn't very good and resented it. ... When we finally moved to America, I thought it would be over."

That is great! I had forgotten that!

Obama mocks Trump over 'growing up together in Kenya'
President Obama got back at Donald Trump by mocking him -- and himself -- over citizenship claims.

"This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya," Obama joked to The Tonight Show's Jay Leno on Wednesday.

"We had constant run-ins on the soccer field." Obama added to laughter. "He wasn't very good and resented it. ... When we finally moved to America, I thought it would be over."
That’s a lie

Trump was born in Jamaica. It is on his birth certificate

Prior to running for president, Obama advertised that he was born in Kenya.

bookbio.jpg

Then when he was running for president, he was born in Hawaii.

However, after Obama left office he said that he was the first American president to come from Kenya.

So prior to running for president he was from Kenya, while he was running for president and during his presidency, he was born in Hawaii, and then after his presidency he was born in Kenya again.

Forum List

Back