President Obama!!! Why did you fail?

And of course there are others like you that do not have the reading comprehension skills or the attention span of a nat to actually make it through 413 pages---:lol::lol: but who still act like they know something--:lol::lol::lol:

The book I'm reading at the moment is 1300 pages. I'd say the first page has more substance than all 413 pages of Palin's book. I'm surprised you didn't put it down after finding out it wasn't a picture book....along the lines of My Pet Goat...:cool:

but your book doesn't keep someone in the public eye and it won't sell anywhere near what Sarah's will.

This is kinda a funny story but true,

I walked into our local Christian bookstore and seen Palin's book so I decided to open it and read a little bit..The first word that hit me was "A**hole..This was a Christian store mind you...Amazing, They preach against foul language then turn around and sell it on their shelves.

If the book had actually been written by Palin vs. the ghostwriter I would admit this was a fairly good book considering how dumb she is :p.

If the book had actually been written by Palin vs. the ghostwriter I would admit this was a fairly good book considering how dumb she is :p.

But it wasn't...

...and she is...

I think she's running in 2012.

palin-apocalypse.jpg

I walked into our local Christian bookstore and seen Palin's book so I decided to open it and read a little bit..The first word that hit me was "A**hole..This was a Christian store mind you...Amazing, They preach against foul language then turn around and sell it on their shelves.

Judging from the way you write-- "and seen" Palin's book--I kind of doubt that you have actually read 2 consecutive paragraphs in your entire life--:lol::lol: let alone picked up something as adult orientated as Going Rogue---:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

But it wasn't...

...and she is...

I don't think she's running for elected office either in 2010 or 2012. Palin packs alot of power right where she's at now. She only needs to open her mouth about something & we have liberal democrats wetting their pants & foaming at the mouths.

But it wasn't...

...and she is...

I don't think she's running for elected office either in 2010 or 2012. Palin packs alot of power right where she's at now. She only needs to open her mouth about something & we have liberal democrats wetting their pants & foaming at the mouths.

OH, she's not running in 2010. but the temptation will be too great to pass up 2012.

Judging from the way you write-- "and seen" Palin's book--I kind of doubt that you have actually read 2 consecutive paragraphs in your entire life--:lol::lol: let alone picked up something as adult orientated as Going Rogue---:lol::lol::lol:

Lmao, I'm actually a very advanced reader..:cuckoo:

Pop Quiz Mr. President: Why Did You Fail? » The Foundry

:( His Followers are shrinking!!!! When he made the promises that he made, to us before he was elected, he should have been serious and not lying to his followers, and covering up his true intentions, and i honestly believe that is what is happening.Sure I voted for him, and i honestly thought that he would do right by America and us.

Obama is doing quite well.

And you didn't vote for him.

I have friends who voted for OL'BO. They thought he was going to CHANGE the was DC worked. They were more than surprised by the fact that he hasn't kept any of his campaign promises and the fact that his possee runs things just like every other possee has. NOthing has changed in DC and probably never will.

I listened to his first speechs and my bs meter went right through the roof. My bs meter has always been spot on and was on this occasion also. I didn't like McCain either but did vote for him as the lesser of two evils. I could have voted for the Independent or any of the others but felt if I did I would just be wasteing said vote. Wasted it anyway on McCain. Just sayin doncha know??

At least unlike The Obama, Sarah Palin actually accomplished good things for the people she governed.

Tax cuts
Tax rebates
A good ecomony.

What has Obama accomplished? Double digit unemployment rates, and 3 terrorist attacks within the US in one year -- so far.

Obama promised no earmarks in the stimulus. THere were more than 8,500. Obama promised no taxpayer funded abortions, yet again they are being rammed through. Obama says he supports families, yet he is trying to push a healthcare plan that would disproportionately disadvantage those who are married with substantially higher premiums. He said he supports small businesses, yet he is crushing more every day and seems more concerned with his new legislation forcing even small businesses to hire cross dressers than to work on the economy that is destroying the backbone of America. Hmmmm,how has he lied.

Pop Quiz Mr. President: Why Did You Fail? » The Foundry

:( His Followers are shrinking!!!! When he made the promises that he made, to us before he was elected, he should have been serious and not lying to his followers, and covering up his true intentions, and i honestly believe that is what is happening.Sure I voted for him, and i honestly thought that he would do right by America and us.

The Heritage House Foundation is a conservative think tank. So I don't
think I'll take their word for it.

Forum List

Back