President Obama was right about Trump

Yes.....instead Trump should be doing what Obama did.....blackmail, threats, and IRS audits. Throwing critics in prison. Spying on reporters just because they said something bad about him. Stealing billions and sending it overseas. Bribing insurance companies with 7 billion a year just so they'll get behind his shitty health care laws. A lot of the evil shit Obama did will be coming out as his holdovers are flushed out of the halls of power in government in the Washington swamp.
Why? The Democrat party is self destructing on its own, while we watch.... President Trump just needs to keep making America Great Again, and he wins...
It's hilarious to see leftist attacking leftists for not being leftists enough which means they are all racists, sexist, etc, etc...
I look forward to the Debbie Wasserman Shultz thing with now known islamic terrorist Awani coming out REAL soon. Can't wait for the liberal spin on that shit!
wonder when 'code pink' is going to turn on the party for not pandering to them, enough.
Can you believe that fairphile fantasy, Modern Family, is being criticized by femininnies because the wives don't have jobs?
Yes.

You aren't a true fembot unless you are a wife and mother that ignores her family 23 hours a day.

I have yet to see Trump bow before other countries.
View attachment 154305
fb218977a04e17e2-e1495400111934.jpg
Are you making my point or something else? In both images Trump is not bowing.
upload_2017-10-14_10-29-43-jpeg.154305

LOL
still not bowing.

you should look that word up

Yeah coming from someone who wanted to transform America

What is the difference between transforming and MAGA?
You mean loving your country, instead of hating it?

The Great Obama loved the American people
Crooked Donnie has never done a thing to help those less fortunate than himself
Liberal logic, View attachment 154327
Trump is a lifelong, serial cheater

Still is
Proof?

Why? The Democrat party is self destructing on its own, while we watch.... President Trump just needs to keep making America Great Again, and he wins...
It's hilarious to see leftist attacking leftists for not being leftists enough which means they are all racists, sexist, etc, etc...
I look forward to the Debbie Wasserman Shultz thing with now known islamic terrorist Awani coming out REAL soon. Can't wait for the liberal spin on that shit!
wonder when 'code pink' is going to turn on the party for not pandering to them, enough.
Can you believe that fairphile fantasy, Modern Family, is being criticized by femininnies because the wives don't have jobs?
Yes.

You aren't a true fembot unless you are a wife and mother that ignores her family 23 hours a day.
Dyktopia

American women aren't worth marrying. Let them suck a muff.

Forum List

Back