President Obama wants to tell you something , will you listen?

The partisans wont even listen and then they think somehow we sould listen to them?

Maybe the people won the majority should just fix things and ignore the people who got us into this.

Hmm. I am sure you thought that way when the repubs held the majority. Oh maybe not.

The Rs didnt listen to the dems at all now did they?

That is why we have this huge mess.

read the other post. clinton deregulated the banks.

The partisans wont even listen and then they think somehow we sould listen to them?

Maybe the people won the majority should just fix things and ignore the people who got us into this.

Hmm. I am sure you thought that way when the repubs held the majority. Oh maybe not.

The Rs didnt listen to the dems at all now did they?

That is why we have this huge mess.

yeah, if only the repubs had cut taxes and increased govt spending like the dems want to do now.

oops.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you are claiming Bush didnt cut taxes and increase gov spending?

It's simply not fair to take that many :lol: from the :lol: barrel at once.. jeez! people

File:US Employment Graph - 1920 to 1940.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at this chart and then think about the fact that FDR took office in 1933.

Read the chart and respond.

A whole lot of nothing and no response to the facts.

This is not going to fly with the American people.

Facts speak louder than silly internet posters.

You guys are so on the wrong side of history.

Man it must suck to be you when you read the polling data days later that indicate so many of us, not you, reflect what the hell is going on in this country.

Learn up, you are a partisan hack, hook, line, sinker. You are in deep and not part of the mainstream. Yes, part of those that elected Obama, but NOT part of those that voted for their reasons for change.

You are fringe, far, far, fringe.

Neither party has listened to the other in a long time. Why expect that to change now? Truth is, Obama is no different than Jr. was, except for the party name.

Neither party has listened to the other in a long time. Why expect that to change now? Truth is, Obama is no different than Jr. was, except for the party name.

I bet Jr.'s people paid their taxes! :eusa_whistle:

But what other crimes did they commit? Fact of the matter, NO politician I have seen is innocent. Really, looking for gay prostitutes in a public bathroom is legal how?

TM seems to mistake me for a Republican. As an independent, I reserve the right to whine about both parties, which I have done for far too long now. I just want someone to come along that actually knows what they are doing, says what they mean, and lives up to their promises. Unfortunately, on a daily basis, Obama continues to not be that person. Sorry.

I encourage you to continue to speak out against nonsense like this.

Forum List

Back