President Obama wants to tell you something , will you listen?

Bush spent into things like a protracted war in two countries.
this is why you are seen as such a fucking liar
i suppose you were against going into Afgahnistan too
He then handed out money to the banks without the proper safeguards.

I was never against the bank bailouts ,I was against giving the banks and paulsen free control of the money because I was affraid they would line their pockets. They did.
sorry, but the democrat controled congress did that just as much as Bush did
and now you want them to do even MORE

i opposed those bailouts just like i do THESE
they are ALL WRONG

I watched the video, and it's nothing new.
"Economists agree we must act boldly."
Austrian-economists say government needs to get out of the way and let the market correct itself. And there's a petition by many different economists that do not agree with Obama's "stimulus" plan.
He once again fails to recognize that government cannot create jobs, because the money government takes out of the private sector hampers the ability of the market to create the jobs that the people actually want or need.
Infrastructure spending would be nice, but we can't afford it. The American people need to save, and the federal government needs to cut spending.
A website to track where our tax dollars are going, interesting. I'd like to use that site to track my tax dollars going back into my pocket, and not wasted by the federal government.
This video is more gloom-and-doom by Obama to get people to support his spending package. A recession will occur, and it will be bad. The question is, should we let it happen now or should we continue to let the federal government make it worse than it would otherwise be?
I watched the video and KK nails it. The only thing I would add is that Obama claims that if we don't act now, one trillion dollars in GDP will be lost. That pretty funny considering he and congress want to spend nearly that amount in Porkulus. Why not just kill the Porkulus Bill and call it even?

Also, the tax "refund" he talks about is merely a "rebate" from next years taxes. This was roundly ridiculed by Dems last year and rightly so because it didn't work. Why would it work this time?

This is the complete truth, Bush has spent into two protracted wars. I said nothing here about support from anyone on either war. You really need to get a grip on what is said and not said

I was never against the bank bailouts ,I was against giving the banks and paulsen free control of the money because I was affraid they would line their pockets. They did.

they are ALL WRONG

Thats great, the vast amjority of economic experts disagree with you and so do I.

This is the complete truth, Bush has spent into two protracted wars. I said nothing here about support from anyone on either war. You really need to get a grip on what is said and not said

they are ALL WRONG

Thats great, the vast amjority of economic experts disagree with you and so do I.
you are a fucking moron
just as i have said before
BUsh didnt over spend on the war, he should have spent MORE on it
btw, its ONE war, not 2

btw, what the fuck is a "protracted war"
is there a time limit on how long a war can last?

Last edited:
I watched the video, and it's nothing new.
"Economists agree we must act boldly."
Austrian-economists say government needs to get out of the way and let the market correct itself. And there's a petition by many different economists that do not agree with Obama's "stimulus" plan.
He once again fails to recognize that government cannot create jobs, because the money government takes out of the private sector hampers the ability of the market to create the jobs that the people actually want or need.
Infrastructure spending would be nice, but we can't afford it. The American people need to save, and the federal government needs to cut spending.
A website to track where our tax dollars are going, interesting. I'd like to use that site to track my tax dollars going back into my pocket, and not wasted by the federal government.
This video is more gloom-and-doom by Obama to get people to support his spending package. A recession will occur, and it will be bad. The question is, should we let it happen now or should we continue to let the federal government make it worse than it would otherwise be?
I watched the video and KK nails it. The only thing I would add is that Obama claims that if we don't act now, one trillion dollars in GDP will be lost. That pretty funny considering he and congress want to spend nearly that amount in Porkulus. Why not just kill the Porkulus Bill and call it even?

Also, the tax "refund" he talks about is merely a "rebate" from next years taxes. This was roundly ridiculed by Dems last year and rightly so because it didn't work. Why would it work this time?

It seems the Dems have decided that imitation is not only the highest form of flattery, but that somehow it will magically be better in their hands. Both parties are lead by morons.

Truthmatters is perhaps the most awesome troll on USMB. I honestly have no idea how she can stay in character day-of-day posting BS without laughing. She gets the coveted troll award:

$troll_award.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del

they are ALL WRONG

you are a fucking moron
btw, its ONE war, not 2

Actually, by the words of your own party leaders, it is two. Unless you admit the "war on terror" is a load of shit.

The FDR new deal pulled us out of a depression. This plan has a real life success validation.

The tax cuts are ther to Please the republicans guys, its what they were fighting for. Go read McCains alternative ,its ALL tax cuts.

Doing nothing will bring disastor and nearly every expert agrees on that.

The FDR new deal pulled us out of a depression. This plan has a real life success validation.

The tax cuts are ther to Please the republicans guys, its what they were fighting for. Go read McCains alternative ,its ALL tax cuts.

more lies

they are ALL WRONG

you are a fucking moron
btw, its ONE war, not 2

btw, what the fuck is a "protracted war"
is there a time limit on how long a war can last?

Here you go again, where did I say he overspent in the war? I said that is WHERE he spent.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/protracted

pro·tract (pr-trkt, pr-)
tr.v. pro·tract·ed, pro·tract·ing, pro·tracts
1. To draw out or lengthen in time; prolong: disputants who needlessly protracted the negotiations.
2. Mathematics To draw to scale by means of a scale and protractor; plot.
3. Anatomy To extend or protrude (a body part).

Last edited:
Employment began to recover in FDR's first term. By 1937, the labor force had reached just short of the boom's 1929 peak. In 1937, conservative opposition slowed New Deal projects - and employment fell again, though not as steeply. Opposition ebbed, the New Deal was strengthened, and employment recovered to higher than 1929 levels - and was trending still higher - by 1940, before the U.S. entry into WWII. (Note this chart shows non-farm, non-WPA employment.)

The same pattern can be seen in GDP and in industrial production - a turn-around from sharp decline to sharp rise when the New Deal was implemented, a fall-off at the start of FDR's second term when opposition slowed it, but a still a full recovery before WWII.

more lies

Yes, the New Deal worked - unreasonable.org

No not lies but facts you find hard to swallow.
nice unrealiable source, typical for a moron like you

The partisans wont even listen and then they think somehow we sould listen to them?

Maybe the people won the majority should just fix things and ignore the people who got us into this.

Hmm. I am sure you thought that way when the repubs held the majority. Oh maybe not.

The partisans wont even listen and then they think somehow we sould listen to them?

Maybe the people won the majority should just fix things and ignore the people who got us into this.

Ignore who? The bank lenders? or clinton who deregulated the banks?

Hmm. I am sure you thought that way when the repubs held the majority. Oh maybe not.

The Rs didnt listen to the dems at all now did they?

That is why we have this huge mess.

Forum List

Back