President Obama wants to tell you something , will you listen?

• Banned
The partisans wont even listen and then they think somehow we sould listen to them?

Maybe the people won the majority should just fix things and ignore the people who got us into this.

No I'm tired of him and you telling me I'm gonna die if I don't support the pork

You're not going to die.

You're just an evil hater that's RUINING America.

No I'm tired of him and you telling me I'm gonna die if I don't support the pork

You're not going to die.

You're just an evil hater that's RUINING America.

And that's a 'fact.' If you don't get it, it will rot your brain! You unpatriotic America hater!

I know I know

I just don't have enough of that blind, unthinking faith to be a "good" American

help me obama for I know not what I do

The partisans wont even listen and then they think somehow we sould listen to them?

Maybe the people won the majority should just fix things and ignore the people who got us into this.

Please, please don't burn, burn, burn us! :eek:

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Whining?

we took your scorn non stop.

We turned out to be right about just how stupid the policies were and now you thnink we should listen to you?

No worries I will always listen to you guys. I may not pretend to think your ideas will work any better than they have in the past though.

For some strange reason you guys like being wrong all the time, for the life of me I cant figure out why though. Your a part of the American family though and we will listen and try real hard to teach you to love the truth. Maybe someday it will actually work.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Whining?

we took your scorn non stop.

We turned out to be right about just how stupid the policies were and now you thnink we should listen to you?

No worries I will always listen to you guys. I may not pretend to think your ideas will work any better than they have in the past though.

For some strange reason you guys like being wrong all the time, for the life of me I cant figure out why though. Your a part of the American family though and we will listen and try real hard to teach you to love the truth. Maybe someday it will actually work.

Hey! Asswipe! we didn't ask you to listen. You asked us and we answered..

TM seems to mistake me for a Republican. As an independent, I reserve the right to whine about both parties, which I have done for far too long now. I just want someone to come along that actually knows what they are doing, says what they mean, and lives up to their promises. Unfortunately, on a daily basis, Obama continues to not be that person. Sorry.

and you seem to always support the republicans side of things.

TM seems to mistake me for a Republican. As an independent, I reserve the right to whine about both parties, which I have done for far too long now. I just want someone to come along that actually knows what they are doing, says what they mean, and lives up to their promises. Unfortunately, on a daily basis, Obama continues to not be that person. Sorry.

Same here. Funny thing is,dems like TM actually think they are above the frey. Nope...they are exactly the same.

I watched the video, and it's nothing new.

"Economists agree we must act boldly."

Austrian-economists say government needs to get out of the way and let the market correct itself. And there's a petition by many different economists that do not agree with Obama's "stimulus" plan.

He once again fails to recognize that government cannot create jobs, because the money government takes out of the private sector hampers the ability of the market to create the jobs that the people actually want or need.

Infrastructure spending would be nice, but we can't afford it. The American people need to save, and the federal government needs to cut spending.

A website to track where our tax dollars are going, interesting. I'd like to use that site to track my tax dollars going back into my pocket, and not wasted by the federal government.

This video is more gloom-and-doom by Obama to get people to support his spending package. A recession will occur, and it will be bad. The question is, should we let it happen now or should we continue to let the federal government make it worse than it would otherwise be?

When he says he will cut taxes and spending to close the deficiet, I will listen to it on a 24 hour loop.

Until that time, anything else is talk to the hand.

57598956-754532.jpg

Forum List

Back