President Obama to visit the Democratic state of Oregon on Friday

Stuff happens

republican solution

Say it all you want, Obama is politicizing this event. Pure and simple. Did you expect him not to?

It is Conservatives who are exploiting the deaths of these children to push their "We hate Obama" agenda

Your buffoon O is the one who always exploits these horrible tragedies by not attacking the root cause of the problem.

How is wanting to do something about these tragedies exploiting them?

How can you look these families in the eye after their child has been killed and say....Sorry, nothing we can do about it
More gun laws isn't the answer. If it was then Chicago and Baltimore would be a paradise. Show me.
you can always dream.

the only reason that Obama won was because of the bigger university towns . See local Roseburg news to see what they think of Obama .

Yes lets not confuse the normal people in Oregon with these freak liberals who stampeded into Oregon from California.
normal is subjective .
what you mean by normal is people who act and believe as you do .
what a stagnant boring ass world that would be.

Show me the family members who are upset about Obama visiting. Seems to be the NRA inpired gun nuts in the community
No family member has to meet the President if they don't want to. It is only the gun nuts who are trying to block the President from meeting the families
He was speaking for them while the bodies were still warm... Without knowing any of the details. That being none of his business and jumping the shark blaming guns instead of the guy doing the killing. A states issue... He and his supporters have no shame.

By the way NRA new membership has went way up after every one of these shootings...

It is his business as well as every member in Congress to tell the NRA to fuck off and do something

"Stuff happens"? Are you shitting me?
The NRA is a national treasure... A wall against oppression.
The president is not...

Why doesn't Wayne LaPierre visit the families?

He can tell them their children wouldn't have died if they were armed

Lapierre has nothing do with their deaths.
and the president did?

He was speaking for them while the bodies were still warm... Without knowing any of the details. That being none of his business and jumping the shark blaming guns instead of the guy doing the killing. A states issue... He and his supporters have no shame.

By the way NRA new membership has went way up after every one of these shootings...

It is his business as well as every member in Congress to tell the NRA to fuck off and do something

The president is not...

Actually...he does
How is that? Did he pull the trigger??
No, he has nothing to do with it.

The president is not...

and the president did?
No, he didn't... He just likes dancing on their graves by showing up...

naw , NORMAL American's Daws . Just a Normal guys and people that agree with Americas Constitution and Bill of RIGHTS . Not Boring at all Daws !!

The president is not...

and the president did?
No, he didn't... He just likes dancing on their graves by showing up...
really?

naw , NORMAL American's Daws . Just a Normal guys and people that agree with Americas Constitution and Bill of RIGHTS . Not Boring at all Daws !!
I agree with the constitution ,I also agree that it needs some modification from time to time and this is one of those times.

there is too much gun control NOW . Before 68 there was NO gun control . Heck you could buy ww2 war surplus out of the back pages of Hunting and Fishing magazines . Just my opinion , seems to me that younger people in the USA are pretty silly as everything they do will just affect them and their kids in the future as the noose continues to tighten .

there is too much gun control NOW . Before 68 there was NO gun control . Heck you could buy ww2 war surplus out of the back pages of Hunting and Fishing magazines . Just my opinion , seems to me that younger people in the USA are pretty silly as everything they do will just affect them and their kids in the future as the noose continues to tighten .
Not only do the progressives child proof their own houses and lives... They want to child proof everything in American life and everything in everyone else's lives... It's a control thing.

No thanks, risk is one of the greatest parts of life...

the only reason that Obama won was because of the bigger university towns . See local Roseburg news to see what they think of Obama .

Yes lets not confuse the normal people in Oregon with these freak liberals who stampeded into Oregon from California.
normal is subjective .

Look fool do these freaks look normal to you?

th

th

th

normal is subjective .

th

th

th
Looks like the norm in Europe... Cesspool central.

normal is subjective .

th

th

th
, etc

normal is subjective .

th

th

th
Looks like the norm in Europe... Cesspool central.
The ignorant conjoined twins blather.

Yes it is, otherwise he wouldn't need to go. Many tragedies he can go to, just this one with a huge Democratic agenda and Friday he will have his speech about better gun control.

The President feels personally about these tragedies. He is fucking sick of them as are most Americans

Only Republican candidates reply...stuff happens

I understand that he is sick of it, and you are reenforcing why he is politicizing it
Stuff happens

republican solution

Say it all you want, Obama is politicizing this event. Pure and simple. Did you expect him not to?

It is Conservatives who are exploiting the deaths of these children to push their "We hate Obama" agenda

Sorry it's both sides, I see no difference in Obama pushing for gun control and the right fighting it.

Tell that to daws and rightwinger, they are the ones in denial.
False you use politicize as a pejorative if Obama does it .
If one of your clown bus does it , it's the word of God .
Contradiction that

You can take it anyway you want but it is a fact that he will be in Oregon to politicize the shootings. Fact is fact, you just don't have the balls to admit that I am right.

As far as the clown car? I don't have one that I will vote for, unlike the Democrats that are five old white haired and wrinkled clowns.

No go tell Lakhota that it isn't political.
It takes no balls at all as there is nothing to admit.
Nothing to admit?
Obama: Mass shootings are 'something we should politicize'
Shut up. You far left wing moon bat asshole.
still nothing .
Yeah. The President says it. It violates the narrative. You dismiss it....
Keep lying to yourself

Forum List

Back