President Obama to give FDA New Guidelines

Like my last post stated, where are the problems coming from with mad cow, the big ranchers already regulated or the small farmers with a few head. Why isn't the Amish community extinct if we need all this regulation? What about all the regulated peanut butter causing death and sickness and I haven't even got started on the drug issue.:cool:

have you ever heard of a market called Whole Foods?....their meat cost a little bit more,BUT they dont like the FDA's lax regs on inspection.....so they buy from selected ranchers and do their own testing as well....they sell Bison meat as well....what a steak....

I bet it's good! The bill HR 875 may strangle the organic farm industry and small time plot farmers though if the liberals have their way.
OpEdNews » Monsanto's dream bill, HR 875
but but but, we need more regulations
we need the government to be our nanny's

;)

have you ever heard of a market called Whole Foods?....their meat cost a little bit more,BUT they dont like the FDA's lax regs on inspection.....so they buy from selected ranchers and do their own testing as well....they sell Bison meat as well....what a steak....

I bet it's good! The bill HR 875 may strangle the organic farm industry and small time plot farmers though if the liberals have their way.
OpEdNews » Monsanto's dream bill, HR 875
but but but, we need more regulations
we need the government to be our nanny's

;)

BUT BUT.....i dont want to.....:(

i cant buy real milk cause of some fda rulings..i think obama was right to ban the use of "downed" animals...but we are over regulated..but then everyone will scream bloody murder when something does go wrong...like the peanut problem

i cant buy real milk cause of some fda rulings..i think obama was right to ban the use of "downed" animals...but we are over regulated..but then everyone will scream bloody murder when something does go wrong...like the peanut problem
yeah, the usual kneejerk reactions

arent you sick of them?

And look at drugs the FDA takes years to deem "safe", think about how many may die because they can't get the new drug, all because some Bureaucrat hasn't "blessed" it. I was at my local drug store today and a guy wanted some decongestant and the pharmacist said they no longer carried it because they had to keep it behind the counter and ask for ID and fill out paperwork, too much of a hassle for that small drug store, just more government making things cost more and our lives more complicated, adding more hassle to our already over taxed and over regulated lives.

Forum List

Back