President Obama the most admired man in America

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Was there any doubt?

Hillary is the most admired woman

Obama is USA's most-admired man, Clinton most-admired woman - USATODAY.com

WASHINGTON — His party may have suffered a shellacking in November's elections, but President Obama remains the unchallenged champion on another front: For the third year in a row, he is by far the most admired man in America.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton continues an even longer run, ranked in the USA TODAY/Gallup Poll as the most admired woman for the ninth straight year. Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is second, as she was in 2009.

Last edited:
Was there any doubt?

WASHINGTON — His party may have suffered a shellacking in November's elections, but President Obama remains the unchallenged champion on another front: For the third year in a row, he is by far the most admired man in America.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton continues an even longer run, ranked in the USA TODAY/Gallup Poll as the most admired woman for the ninth straight year. Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is second, as she was in 2009.

By whom, the 13% that thinks Congress is doing a bang up job?

Hilarous.... fucking hilarious. Obama's a fuckwit, nothing more.

:lol:

Was there any doubt?

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

:doubt:

From USATODAY...? Nope.... Im not surprised one bit.
:cuckoo:

Seriously, what's to admire? The man's done nothing... hell, I have a more impressive resume.

Seriously, what's to admire? The man's done nothing... hell, I have a more impressive resume.

I left a more inspiring turd behind in a truckstop toilet!

mr_hankey_the_christmas_poo_by_staceyw11.jpg

Last edited:
Was there any doubt?

I always wondered what kind of stooge soaked up mass propaganda of this sort like a sponge.
Now I know.

Was there any doubt?

Obama is USA's most-admired man, Clinton most-admire d woman - USATODAY.com

Just shows that people can admire someone for no reason at all. Unless you think Plain and Bush also deserve to be in the top ten list.

Forum List

Back