President Obama tells Medvedev-‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

He did, and he will if given another term. THIS is what Soros has bought and paid for. THIS is what Soros would gladly gift the US with. THIS is what so many myopic, brain-washed, theophobic, color-blind morons would gleefully vote for and leave in the office of the leader of the greatest nation on Earth.
Gallantwarrior, I should have known something this horrifying would be in the works under Obama. His Senate voting record got my attention a few years back. I thought to myself, how much damage can one Senator do to our military?

No wonder his wife keeps saying stuff like "All this for a damn flag," "I wasn't proud of my country before," and his pastor, "God damn America."

This is childish stuff to a max. If we want to pass our America down to another generation, we have to maintain our borders, the Constitution, and make certain another disestablishmentarian individual gets elected to national office or into bureaucracy ever again.

We need to clean house in Congress, too. All those whiners about bad America? Let them go someplace else who will wipe their noses for them and let them taste of the life of ugliness and bowing and scraping to higher-ups.

Obama had it all.

Now all he has is an angry and pissed off citizenry. Somebody should watch every move the man makes till he and his czars can't hurt us any more.

Let's hope enough people are angry and pissed off enough to do something about displacing this farce. I knew long ago, when his run in '08 was ushered in by Biden's observation that obama was a black who could be cleaned up for a run as president, when his books were touted (I actually struggled through those, just to see what such a "clean, articulate African American might have to write about), that this guy was a disaster and would bring nothing, NOTHING, good for this country.

(for all the libtards with short memories, here's a link: Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com)

He did, and he will if given another term. THIS is what Soros has bought and paid for. THIS is what Soros would gladly gift the US with. THIS is what so many myopic, brain-washed, theophobic, color-blind morons would gleefully vote for and leave in the office of the leader of the greatest nation on Earth.
Gallantwarrior, I should have known something this horrifying would be in the works under Obama. His Senate voting record got my attention a few years back. I thought to myself, how much damage can one Senator do to our military?

No wonder his wife keeps saying stuff like "All this for a damn flag," "I wasn't proud of my country before," and his pastor, "God damn America."

This is childish stuff to a max. If we want to pass our America down to another generation, we have to maintain our borders, the Constitution, and make certain another disestablishmentarian individual gets elected to national office or into bureaucracy ever again.

We need to clean house in Congress, too. All those whiners about bad America? Let them go someplace else who will wipe their noses for them and let them taste of the life of ugliness and bowing and scraping to higher-ups.

Obama had it all.

Now all he has is an angry and pissed off citizenry. Somebody should watch every move the man makes till he and his czars can't hurt us any more.

Let's hope enough people are angry and pissed off enough to do something about displacing this farce. I knew long ago, when his run in '08 was ushered in by Biden's observation that obama was a black who could be cleaned up for a run as president, when his books were touted (I actually struggled through those, just to see what such a "clean, articulate African American might have to write about), that this guy was a disaster and would bring nothing, NOTHING, good for this country.

(for all the libtards with short memories, here's a link: Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com)
You're far more patient than me. His voting record in the Senate was all I had to read to really turn me off to his blatant hatred for America through hard leftist votes that had the Communist Party people dancing in the streets. I acknowledge that they are citizens, but I listened to one of them in my home tell me how they would, with guns, kill people to get Communist rule in America. He scared me to death and was never invited back to do repairs again after I told my husband about it.

All I can say is his spending record matches his Senate voting record, except it's as horrific as his tete-a-tete with dealmaking with Russia to disarm this nation against predators.

His presidency is a nightmare of spending and inflicting foreign influence on a free people who have an interest in dismantling and removing the Bill of Rights.

After the election, why would Russia care what an former President has to say on missle defense?
No good can come of this, Dr.House. This topic is being shunted to the bottom of the heap, when the American people should be focused as a laser on a disgruntled leader who is more focused on selling conservatives and America down the river because we are a mere inconvenience to his ambitions which could include a krystalnacht for people he believes in the most paranoid way are his enemies.

Who listened to someone in a pulpit for 20 years saying 20x50 different ways for God to damn America with the help of people in his congregation over problems of 7 generations ago, that today's people are innocent of, but they want retributive vengeance from God right now.

I think getting rid of our defensive weaponry is an invitation to world class bullies in small countries to step right in and hurt us where we live.

I think that with all of my being.

Thank you freedombecki for bringing this little back into the light, by-the-way. Things like this need to be periodically re-introduced to the public so the media can keep trying to bury them as this election runs its course. People need to know just what a wonderful American this farce in the Whitehouse is (NOT!).

Tell it to Uncensored.

The stumble what the mic being on.

Obama fully intends to sell out Poland, his green light to Putin wasn't a mistake - letting the American people HEAR it was the mistake.
Well, what can I say, except God is good.

Bless those who let this UNtransparency out before Obama could cut America's head off with it.

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.
icon14.gif

You don't like the electoral college. Gotta love it.

It's okay with democrats if obama should declare an election that he loses void. Half the country expects it. Why do you think gun and ammunition sales are so high?

I don't like the electorial college. It's antiquated and should be abolished. I don't like the fact some yokel in Mississippi has 3 or 4 times the voting power as me who lives in NYC.

Be that as it may..the Gore v. Bush case involved nepotism, dynastic rule, poor procedures and a dozen other really bad issues if you get into the weeds.

If the same thing happened with Obama..the right wing would turn violent.

Your gun sale thing clarifies that for me.
The Electoral College is designed to keep assholes in NYC from riding roughshod over sharecroppers in Mississippi.

Fuck New York and everything in it!...bunch o' goddamned Yankees!:eusa_angel:

You don't like the electoral college. Gotta love it.

It's okay with democrats if obama should declare an election that he loses void. Half the country expects it. Why do you think gun and ammunition sales are so high?

I don't like the electorial college. It's antiquated and should be abolished. I don't like the fact some yokel in Mississippi has 3 or 4 times the voting power as me who lives in NYC.

Be that as it may..the Gore v. Bush case involved nepotism, dynastic rule, poor procedures and a dozen other really bad issues if you get into the weeds.

If the same thing happened with Obama..the right wing would turn violent.

Your gun sale thing clarifies that for me.
The Electoral College is designed to keep assholes in NYC from riding roughshod over sharecroppers in Mississippi.

Fuck New York and everything in it!...bunch o' goddamned Yankees!:eusa_angel:

Precisely. It was designed to give less populace States equal say/share in direction where thier respective States are concerned.

It was a masterpiece of law by the Founders.

Forum List

Back