President Obama Still Refuses To DISCLOSE His Residency Status At Occidental College

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
I believe in full disclosure or as some would call it, full transparency. Back when Obama ran for president in 08, his campaign managers would not answer questions about Obama's time at Occidental and Columbia University. Obama refused to take questions on it when asked. Now that Breitbart 2 months ago found that Booklet from his literary agent stating Obama was 'Kenyan Born And Raised In Indonesia and Hawaii', the question of his residency status in college, especially at Occidental requires immediate answers. Common sense would tell you that Obama's literary agent did not dream up the notion that he was born in Kenya out of all nations on this earth. Someone told her to put that on the cover to promote Baracks bio for his first book. Common sense would tell you who that was, Barack Obama. The residency admissions of Occidental and Columbia is what we need to determine how Obama got into college and how he financed it which is the main concern. So far the media has released the transcripts of Al Gores, John Kerry's, George Bush's and even Rick Perry's. It's time for Obama to commit full disclosure. He is a official candidate again and that means the process of vetting starts all over again despite what happened in the O8 campaign.

Democrat Charles Schumer on Presidential Disclosure. Listen closely:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ArkHgNrZA]Charles Schumer said "When your running for President everything should be public" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Yes I always get a chuckle out of Obama's campaign claim of transparency and he's anything but that. Best I heard Obama claimed Indonesian for a scholarship. Plus his thesis was probably left of Stalin I'm guessing.

Forum List

Back