President Obama sides with citizens infuriating Dicators and Republicans.

OK we need to keep this straight.

Bush (R) overthrows Bad Guy Dictator Saddam = BAD

Obama (D) wants to overthrow bad guy Dictator Qaddafi = Good

I think I understand......
Two key differences:
-In Libya, we're arguing whether to back a popular uprising; in Iraq, we there was no such uprising. There is a difference between America toppling a dictator and the People toppling a dictator with international backing

-In Libya, we know what we're arguing about. In Iraq, the story changed all the time and we were lied to in order to get America into the war; there is no evidence of such deception in this case

Two key differences:
-In Libya, we're arguing whether to back a popular uprising; in Iraq, we there was no such uprising. There is a difference between America toppling a dictator and the People toppling a dictator with international backing

-In Libya, we know what we're arguing about. In Iraq, the story changed all the time and we were lied to in order to get America into the war; there is no evidence of such deception in this case

We have no idea of who we're throwing our support in Libya. To suggest that we do is ignorance of what we have seen in the past.

Two key differences:

We have no idea of who we're throwing our support in Libya. To suggest that we do is ignorance of what we have seen in the past.

All we know are people that Mo-Mo are killing...bombing...indiscriminately...

Today President Obama made it clear that Libyan Dictator Qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated Despots, Dictators, Theocrats, Terrorists, American Conservatives and Republicans.
Real easy to do, after the UN and EU have done all the heavy lifting.

I'd actually be behind him, if he came out and said that this is none of America's affair and we need to let people on the other side of the world deal with their own problems.

But nope...He dithered, played golf, filled out his brackets and is doing the shuffle off to Rio, after limply jumping on the pile like a safety at the end of a football play.

Basically, he voted "present" again.

heheheheavy lifting by the UN and the EU.

Today President Obama made it clear that Libyan Dictator Qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated Despots, Dictators, Theocrats, Terrorists, American Conservatives and Republicans.

I'd actually be behind him, if he came out and said that this is none of America's affair and we need to let people on the other side of the world deal with their own problems.

But nope...He dithered, played golf, filled out his brackets and is doing the shuffle off to Rio, after limply jumping on the pile like a safety at the end of a football play.

It won't stop his bootlickers...his appeasers...his enablers...Hell? Obama's Immacculation was one HUGE enabling of a CHILD...

Yeah, heavy lifting.

Personally, I think it takes a lot of chutzpa to intervene in a civil war....That's the kind of shit that can blow up in your face....Better them than U.S.

That said, it takes no 'nads whatsoever to come out and say "and the horse you rode in on" after the fact, then cart your skinny as off to Rio on vacation.

"Present"

Yeah, heavy lifting.

Personally, I think it takes a lot of chutzpa to intervene in a civil war....That's the kind of shit that can blow up in your face....Better them than U.S.

That said, it takes no 'nads whatsoever to come out and say "and the horse you rode in on" after the fact, then cart your skinny as off to Rio on vacation.

"Present"

*Astute* and on the mark...

Yeah, heavy lifting.

"Present"

so who was the driving force behind the UN resolution?

dazzle me

Yeah, heavy lifting.

"Present"

dazzle me
I don't know and I don't care....We non-interventionist types are like that.

I do know that American air power will be nowhere to be seen, so it's fairly safe to say that the vote from America was....

"Present"

Yeah, heavy lifting.

"Present"

dazzle me

Whom sponsered and pushed the resolution?

ANSWER is?

France and Britain have led a campaign at the 15-nation council for a no-fly zone over Libya.

NOT THE United States or OBAMA...

*Imagine that*??

SOURCE

Last edited:
Yeah, heavy lifting.

"Present"

dazzle me
I don't know and I don't care....We non-interventionist types are like that.

I do know that American air power will be nowhere to be seen, so it's fairly safe to say that the vote from America was....

"Present"

then you should consider shutting up.

Forum List

Back