President Obama sides with citizens infuriating Dicators and Republicans.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Today President Obama made it clear that Libyan Dictator Qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated Despots, Dictators, Theocrats, Terrorists, American Conservatives and Republicans.

I guess when President George W. Bush was talking about democracy "flowering" in the Middle East..this isn't exactly what he meant.

Who on earth is suggesting that he should continue slaughtering the citizens seeking to end his rule?

That doesn't mean it's a good idea for us to go to war with them.

Besides, weren't you guys blaming the potential war on Lieberman and McCain just yesterday?

The Sec of State was the one who also demanded that military action be an option to counter Q's slaughtering of civilians. That demand goes beyond a no-fly zone and was inserted in the resolution at her insistence. They both deserve praise. Repubs/conservatives/Theocrats will be upset no doubt.

The Sec of State was the one who also demanded that military action be an option to counter Q's slaughtering of civilians. That demand goes beyond a no-fly zone and was inserted in the resolution at her insistence. They both deserve praise. Repubs/conservatives/Theocrats will be upset no doubt.

Yep.

Today President Obama made it clear that Libyan Dictator Qaddafi could no longer slaughter citizens seeking an end to his 42 year rule which infuritated Despots, Dictators, Theocrats, Terrorists, American Conservatives and Republicans.
Real easy to do, after the UN and EU have done all the heavy lifting.

I'd actually be behind him, if he came out and said that this is none of America's affair and we need to let people on the other side of the world deal with their own problems.

But nope...He dithered, played golf, filled out his brackets and is doing the shuffle off to Rio, after limply jumping on the pile like a safety at the end of a football play.

Basically, he voted "present" again.

I guess when President George W. Bush was talking about democracy "flowering" in the Middle East..this isn't exactly what he meant.

you know man sometimes......*sigh*....so first hows it going in Bahrain? You know American ally Saudi Arabia sending troops in to help the king shoot people down in the street? any word on that peoples revolt?No fly? drones? anything?

Oh and Yemen, lets not forget them, they killed 40 people today alone , 3 weedle chillens too...any word on that peoples revolt? I guess Hillary is ready to get the UN going on that popular uprising to eh?

Go ahead, I'll wait, take your time.

And to flip this right back at ya, since you started this nonsensical troll, so, its ok for Clinton and Obama to blow by the War Powers Resolution act? Hello, any word on that?

I'll be back....:rolleyes:

And ONLY AFTER the Rubes in the Despots and Dictators, Amerika -Haters Klub (Better known as the United Nations), Chimed in...

WAY TO GO! Giving Obama credit for Leading as he was following.

:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

So are the Democrats the "War Mongers" now?

Good to know he's talking tough. Meanwhile, Britain and France and actually cracking on with getting a 'no fly' zone in place.

The U.S. isn't busy enough. We need a third land war. Who cares if the soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines are on perpetual tour. As to the cost, we'll just put it on the grand kids credit card like Bu$h II did right? Repubs love sending kids to war/policing the world and not paying for it.
img.php

So are the Democrats the "War Mongers" now?
The Democratic Party has sent the U.S. into many wars

I can't believe im seriously hearing such an amazing flip from yesterday. Yesterday it was the Republicans pushing to invade Libya. Now Obama has amazing leadership for standing up with the rebels.

Yet, still few bother to ask if it's a good idea for us to intervene in a 3rd muslim nation right now, so quickly, despite having little information who we are supporting.

The U.S. isn't busy enough. We need a third land war. Who cares if the soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines are on perpetual tour. As to the cost, we'll just put it on the grand kids credit card like Bu$h II did right? Repubs love sending kids to war/policing the world and not paying for it.

img.php

Hey yer PAL, The Obamanator whom upon his Immacculation in 2009 was supposed to stop these things comes to fruition as the policies of BUSH that he so decried on the continuing campign trail to now...was supposed to cease...

What does the annointed one do now as *HE* has chosen to take action AFTER the Imperial U.N. Has chosen to ACT before his brand of "Leadership"?

Weird but true.

How Obama turned on a dime toward war | The Cable
Obama's Tuesday night decision to push for armed intervention was not only a defining moment in his ever-evolving foreign policy, but also may have marked the end of the alliance between Clinton and Gates -- an alliance that has successfully influenced administration foreign policy decisions dating back to the 2009 Afghanistan strategy review.

"Gates is clearly not on board with what's going on and now the Defense Department may have an entirely another war on its hands that he's not into," said Clemons. "Clinton won the bureaucratic battle to use DOD resources to achieve what's essentially the State Department's objective... and Obama let it happen."

Last edited:
OK we need to keep this straight.

Bush (R) overthrows Bad Guy Dictator Saddam = BAD

Obama (D) wants to overthrow bad guy Dictator Qaddafi = Good

I think I understand......

Repubs are shoot first and pay later. MUCH later (See Bu$h II's off-budgeting of wars ;-) Cowboy diplomacy.

The difference here is that the U.S. got other nations, who have vested economic and historical interests in the area to pony-up. Notice how Germany didn't vote in favor? Because they get a lot of fossil fuel from Libya.

Last edited:
img.php

O might get us there, possibly Iran too.

Forum List

Back